• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
"Hell yeah!" Vaudt held the phone to his ear. "Hello?" He took out his other to answer. "Hellooo--teheh!" Chuckling to himself he hung both phone's up. "If anything, I am a stickler for tech, every world I go to is different. The last world though, man, nothing--nadda no fun whatsoever!"

He chuckles a bit as he nods to the shopkeep who writes something down. "S-so y-you t-travel a-alot? M-maybe t-the e-elders w-would l-like y-you. i-information i-is worth a-alot h-here. a-almost a-as m-much as s-strength." he said as he looked toward the door again. "m-maybe a s-shortcut w-would b-be better. L-let m-me k-know w-when y-you a-are r-ready t-to l-leave V-Vaudt"

Vaudt more or less wasn't ready to depart, bucking his eyes here and there to the many different offers of the shop.

"And this is..? " Taking up another object then another. His mind was racing and his mouth for once, shut.

He named all sorts of things for different uses including cooking, cleaning, more weapons and even a few devices for transportation. He pointed to a larger disk "T-That i-is a DISK, a Dimensional i-integrated s-shot K-kannon" he says "I-It ssounds w-worse t-than i-it is, i-it s-shoots y-you through a p-portal t-to another place i-in t-this dimension. t-this o-one would n-need my assistance."

He hesitated. "W-well I d-dont t-think t-that is t-the b-best I-Idea.. A-at l-least n-not n-now, t-these a-are e-easily t-traceda-and y-you d-dont w-want th-them to find y-you before t-they k-know w-why."

Vaudt pushed his lips out, shrugging.

"Fine, man.." He continued to search throughout the store, approaching the shopkeeper. "Yo, can I have a word?"

Another Desisa walks in and Oswald promptly disappears into a shadow as the other desisa walks to the shop keep.

The two have a conversation in a very strange language before the other leaves

She leaned on the desk with her arm. "Yes?" she asked in a thick accent

Vaudt rushed his hands through his hair looking up and down at her and her body type. He put his arm on the desk in response to her doing the same, wagging his tail side to side as he snapped his fingers. "I would like." He glanced around her from behind. "A tall order of the worse you got here!" His grin was effortless as he was on edge to stick his nosy snout in places it did not belong.

She chuckles and looks at him, "Don't get any Ideas little man. I am over 56 in my species years along with having a male already, Otherwise I would be all over Oswald~." Oswald who is now out of the shadow squeaks. "Don't worry Oz, I won't try anything."

She looks only around 23.

"However I can get you some of the strongest alcohol I have." She says as she pulls out a large cup of what looks like a black liquid and puts it in front of Vaudt

Last edited:
Vaudt imitates a flirty wink to Oz, snickering. "Suuuure. " Dart his eyes to the liquid. "Come on , hit me then!" Vaudt stretched his hand out to take up the cup wiggling it waiting for the pouring juices of the fine liquids. With his wiggling nose, Vaudt's eyes dart back to Oz. "Du' whatcha up to anyway?"

She hands him the cup and chuckles. "You are not familiar with our kind are you? there is no infidelity here. I have my male and I want no one else, I just joke around with Ozzy sometimes." she says as Oswald turns back around and smiles "W-well I a-am j-just l-looking f-for s-something, give me a moment.

The shopkeep looks at Vaudt "anyway how did you learn our language? no one except Desisa's speak runic."

Vaudt twisted the cup, eyeing from Oswald to the shopkeeper. "Say it was a intuition. " Not wanting to admit that possibly Oswald asissted in his langue understanding, Vaudt licked the cup edges then took his head back to drink. "Eeeha! Fresh and strong. Not the strongest 'cause nothing can make me weak, teh." Scoffed as he took more of the drink in." Vaudt's foot stepped out in front of himself, putting his hand on the desk. "Anyway, Oz, whatch'a doin'?"

"Hmm" she nodded. "Strange, but not inconceivable. And that drink is the strongest you will find outside of the Nine holy hells themselves." She said to herself as she went behind the counter and to the backroom. Oswald turned seemingly finding what he was looking for. A small bar of metal. "Excuse m-me a s-second." he said before turning back and throwing the bar into his maw. He turned back around having finished, "Oh! Y-you are d-drinking o-our l-lager? N-nice, I d-don't drink t-though.. I-Im a c-clingy a-and lovey drunk.."

Vaudt pursed his lips, then gave a quick snarl seeing the bar thrown on the counter. "The hell.." Flicker his eyes to Oswald, "Yeah, well, if the 'Nine Holy hells' make you "lovey" I wanna see that." The porcupine stood with the cup in his hands, putting it down to his side as he leaned his backside on the counter, looking from Oswald to the shopkeeper. "What's that bar for huh? Hunting?"

He chuckles sarcastically, "O-over m-my d-deceased c-corpse." The shopkeep looks at the bar. "Nope, this one is for sustenance, food. Our species requires a large amount of Iron to survive so we get it in it's purest form." She says before throwing it back to Oswald who puts it in his pocket for later "Also we don't hunt here, Every animal on this planet was taken from crumbling worlds and as such are not to be killed, however we eat any that die on their own"

Sorry, i thought I sent it

"Heh, not very big on chowing on things that are meant to be huh?" Vaudt finished the cup fully, shaking his head and batting his eyes. "Pheeww! Well--" Went to Oswald's side, winking to the shopkeeper. "Just so you know, if Oz hadn't told ya, I can be a real bastard!" Grinned hard.

He looks down at Vaudt. "D-don't try a-anything, I-I'm afraid t-that unless y-you plan on b-becoming I-Immortal at a huge cost, y-you won't want to t-touch o-or be around me for too long," he said in a serious tone as the shopkeep laughs. "Oh Really? Well lets hope you can keep yourself away or I may just need to launch you through the DISK" she purred "Straight into the sun~"

Last edited:
"The actual sun? Teh, you guys still revolve the sun as the most powerful thing ? Tell you what, maybe If I can traverse this planet and show y'all what I'm made of, you'll see." Soothing his voice back to the shopkeeper as he edged even closer to Oswald. "Sounds like you're gettin' a little mad there , Oz."

"No, it's just the closest thing to shoot you into that will guarantee your demise. Around here trying to hook up with a female Desisa when you are not a Male desisa is like a death warrant." she says calmly with a smile. Oswald looked at Vaudt with a frown. "I w-would rather not turn you into a love-crazed psychopath" he muttered

Vaudt pressed his lips together, thinking about both of their threats.

"Not much for jokes, aye?" With that, Vaudt gave in to the demands to stop his flirting. He caught attention towards Oswald again, approaching him. "Are we going somewhere else, Oz? Or is this where this stops?"

He shook his head." N-no like I said were still have the t-tower of elders to check out. A-and many people d-dontbhave a sense off humor like that, o-our time is u-used to grow power or integrate other worlds i-into our own." he held out a hand to Vaudt. " I would rather not have a repeat of a moment ago so we are gonna shadow hop."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back