• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Stranger in a Savage Land (MxF)

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
異世界

I am Jonathan Rhand, stranger to a Savage Land.

I have found myself Isekai’d into a world of savagery and barbarism. It reminds me of books like the Gor novels, the Conan saga, John Carter of Mars and such. The technology of the locals appears to be that of Classical times. Slavery is still commonplace. Gladiatorial combat is common.

The clothing worn by the natives appears to be a symbol of status. The more clothing, the greater the status. Unfortunately clothing seems to be scarce. The civilization is dystopian with wealth hoarded by the strongest. The climate I find myself in is fairly warm, so for now that isn’t a problem. My lack of wealth, however, is.

Steeds, beasts of burden, and livestock are more varied. I have seen horse sized lizards here used as mounts. I must assume the lizards are vegetarian or by now they would have eaten their owners. The horses are huge brutes standing a good 20 hands.

Welcome to the Savage Land. Feel free to call the planet, local region, towns, whatever you wish. There are alien species, often hostile or xenophobic. Lizard Men, Insect people, and such live in certain areas. If you wish to introduce some, just remember that we need to maintain a balance. I prefer a human dominated world.

While I tagged this as fantasy, there is NO MAGIC. I am, however, tagging this as science fantasy. I do want to keep a careful balance though. Teleporting, telepathic dragons is NOT going to work here. I am afraid that the lizards are just beasts.

Your Character
I am looking for someone to play the part of a female. Feel free to be a savage, or an Amazon warrior, a slave girl. You may also be Isekai’d yourself. If so, you gain no special knowledge. You do not speak the local languages. If you arrive sans clothing you would be assumed to be a slave by the natives. For convenience I might suggest avoiding that route, but up to you. Your health is another matter. But we can discuss that.

Posting
3rd person, past tense
400 - 600 words
PMs, separate threads for OOC and IC
Modestly literate

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back