• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Storybrooke (dark fantasy/fairytales)

Can we be something not in mainstream Disney? I know an old story of a character that was an evil horrid but pretty girl by day but a sweet ugly frog by night.

Marsh king's daughter thats what i'm thinking about

Last edited:
Can we be something not in mainstream Disney? I know an old story of a character that was an evil horrid but pretty girl by day but a sweet ugly frog by night.

Marsh king's daughter thats what i'm thinking about
Of course! I’m hoping for more classic fairytale characters to come along.

I like how you are letting us go a little dark considering most of original stories were extra dark in comparison to modern tellings.

I have an idea for a villain character: the Pied Piper. Is it ok if I work on a CS and send it your way for approval?

I like how you are letting us go a little dark considering most of original stories were extra dark in comparison to modern tellings.
I’ve always been fascinated with classic fairytales and how dark the subject matter really was, the girl with no hands, Bluebeard and the tinderbox are some of my favorites! I highly recommend watching some of Jon Solos videos he covers some pretty interesting ones!
I have an idea for a villain character: the Pied Piper. Is it ok if I work on a CS and send it your way for approval?
Go right ahead!

The main thread is up! There’s no rush to post, this is mostly so everyone has an idea of what the plot lines and setting will be like. We are still accepting in case anyone was wondering. If you are still working on your CS be sure to finish that and get my approval before posting. :D

I'd have to do a bit of thinking to figure out what kind of character I'd like to play but I am certainly interested.

I'm interested in this, not sure who or what I'm gonna play though I have some odd ideas... As long as they're allowed, of course!

I'm just trying to dwell on who. :/

I'm interested in this, not sure who or what I'm gonna play though I have some odd ideas... As long as they're allowed, of course!

I'm just trying to dwell on who. :/
You’re welcome to PM me before posting the CS if you’re feeling unsure about whether they are good to go or not. I can’t wait to see who you decide on! :D

Oh, it's just the matter of - one liitttle question, to be quite honest - you know, before I do anything? It's mainly about the roles - like... There's those choices, but we can put in new ones 'if' we have an idea and we let you know, yes?

Oh, it's just the matter of - one liitttle question, to be quite honest - you know, before I do anything? It's mainly about the roles - like... There's those choices, but we can put in new ones 'if' we have an idea and we let you know, yes?
Yes! Those were more like examples because I think those roles are more commonly known fairytale characters. We have some characters that didn’t come from any of the roles so I added them to the list later, or I haven’t added them to the list yet and I still need too

Hmm... I'm presently trying to decide between one of two, I'll probably take this to a conversation so we can maaybe talk about the validity of them both... Either way, I'm probably going to plot something... Somehow...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back