• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Storybrooke (dark fantasy/fairytales)

Lilliana2

Death is no excuse for disobedience
Storybrooke

Setting:
the town of storybrooke is a classic fantasy setting, the town is surrounded by woods that are beautiful but hold dangerous creatures and secrets in them. Some people live just outside the town a bit into the woods but most are too fearful to go into them or those who live outside the town are believed to be witches. The villagers are all unique with their own intertwining stories.

Plot: All the villagers are loosely based on different fairy tale characters. They can be as close or as far from the original fairytale as you like! The woods aren’t very well explored so if you have an idea but you need a certain settings in the woods we can add it in there. The humans will never know the exact location of things anyways (for example if you want to do a character based off the little mermaid, we can say the ocean isn’t too far outside the woods or add a large lake. If you want to do the beast from beauty and the beast we can say there’s a large foreboding castle in the woods ETC.) there will be multiple specific plot lines we will explore as a group as well. This is a dark fantasy setting, so there can be violence and darker themes.

Rules:
1. No God modding, don't try to tell others what their characters can and can’t do. You are not tied down to just your specific fairytale (prince charming and red riding hood could be a thing, or the guy with the wishes and snow white etc)
2. Don't kill off other people characters without their permission (if you for whatever reason leave this RP and don't plan to return, let us know that we can kill them off, could be a fun plotline!)
3. No one liners, try to write at least 4 sentences if not more.
4. you can have up to 3 characters, this doesn't include NPCs. If your character has a villain in their life you can play them or if your character has to kill a villager you can have them kill off an NPC of your design. Please don't go overboard with the NPCs.
5. if you need to leave or drop the RP please let me know.
6. Comment below whether you want the OOC on here or on discord (I prefer discord but its up to everybody.)
7. Have fun!

Roles (more can be added if you have an idea you would like to build off of and all roles have a lot of creative liberty. Just send me a PM If you make5. a role that needs other characters we can create more roles for them as well any fantasy creature based characters are allowed.

• Based off red riding hood her grandmother lives in the woods, she grew up in the town and has no fear of the woods or the creatures within it. She’s got a red cloak gifted to her by her grandmother.

IC

Last edited:
Not taken yet!

she’s open! I actually had an idea that maybe there would be rumors about her because she used to live with 7 guys...but that’s just an idea if you don’t like it we won’t do that :D

Ooo I'd love to make use of that! Especially if she's the beautiful bachelorette people precieve her to be, the rumors could really develop her character!!

This is gonna be so fun! I’m going to go ahead and post the CS thread, I’m still working on mine but I figure you guys probably want to go ahead and start on yours as well

Here is the link to the CS thread. For faceclaims art or pictures is fine with me I’m not too picky.

Ill heart your CS if it’s good to go! Also could everyone comment whether they want the OOC on here or on discord? I would personally prefer discord but it’s a group decision

Interested!

The guy with the wishes sounds fun. Wizard of Oz, maybe?

I'm thinking of an illusionist who is so crafty with his magic tricks that it feels like he can grant wishes. Except the moment you figure out how he did it the wish stops working.

I prefer discord but forum is fine too.

Interested!

The guy with the wishes sounds fun. Wizard of Oz, maybe?

I'm thinking of an illusionist who is so crafty with his magic tricks that it feels like he can grant wishes. Except the moment you figure out how he did it the wish stops working.

I prefer discord but forum is fine too.
Ooh that would be interesting! Go ahead and make the CS sheet

Sludge Sludge depending on your character sheet I might just give him a different role like the false magician or something along those lines. Would you be OK with that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back