• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Stonequest! OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
NeonFlow NeonFlow Is it too troublesome to ask on the current events of the RP so that I may catch up; any characters in The Ragged Dragon, the current mood/song that's filling the air? I only just returned home and feel too weary to read. However, I would like to write up a post for you all to reply to before I head on to bed so that there would be no need to wait for the hobgoblin to catch up for another ten hours.

NeonFlow NeonFlow Is it too troublesome to ask on the current events of the RP so that I may catch up; any characters in The Ragged Dragon, the current mood/song that's filling the air? I only just returned home and feel too weary to read. However, I would like to write up a post for you all to reply to before I head on to bed so that there would be no need to wait for the hobgoblin to catch up for another ten hours.
Nothing to drastic, to sum it up real quick

My character announced outloud that he and Azal are going to chlokoka, if people are game they should come.

Your character (ignoring the dwarf that had a heart attack and suddenly disappeared) hears that a group is going and follows to ask questions and or join.

But honestly you post when you want to don’t worry about holding up or whatever

The current setting is a tavern, where a party of four has been established to journey to a floating island that has fallen outside of the city. Their journey will begin the next day though, so there's still plenty of time for anyone else to join in.

SoraHikari SoraHikari
Love that last post, I just want to ask before I reply and anyone else does...

Is that your final answer? Aha I am perfectly fine to reply to that but if you wanted to edit property damage and general threats to the public I’ll offer that chance lol

SoraHikari SoraHikari
Love that last post, I just want to ask before I reply and anyone else does...

Is that your final answer? Aha I am perfectly fine to reply to that but if you wanted to edit property damage and general threats to the public I’ll offer that chance lol

LOCK IT IN EDDIE! THAT'S MY FINAL ANSWER!

The property damage and public threats were very much intentional.

Love a bit of cheeky hell raising to start an adventure~

LOCK IT IN EDDIE! THAT'S MY FINAL ANSWER!

The property damage and public threats were very much intentional.

Love a bit of cheeky hell raising to start an adventure~
Get ready to use that charisma buddy.

I honestly feel like I should tone it down but at the same time, like the drama is amazing and like who knows where this is going to go ahah~

I honestly feel like I should tone it down but at the same time, like the drama is amazing and like who knows where this is going to go ahah~

Honestly, you get killed on the spot aha I mentioned that any resistance would cause a blade embedded next to kotes spine.
Step by step how this would go down...

The guard said release your magic,
Kote takes a few seconds before he speaks a two word spell.
Before Kote is finished the pissed off Guard rams his sword into Kote.

controlling guards saying they didn’t fire arrows but instead just stood dumbfounded as their fellow guard gets thrown with fire, that’s a no no
Please don’t control guards.

Get ready to use that charisma buddy.
My body is ready.
You was not ready aha.

One man and beastkin against the safest human city in Barrak. Not gonna go well.
The way this is going
If we wanna play it out your characters will die in the next few posts. And I love both you and Rurnur Rurnur ‘s writing so if characters die I hope you make another.

NeonFlow NeonFlow

Ah fair enough~

Kote had a good run ahah

I'm not sure if I will make another though unfortunately. I have quite a lot of RP's at the moment already and they're quite taxing enough. Should Kote die, it's been fun~

I’d rather not kill off characters in the starting town but as gm I’m not really in the mood to cop out and have the protectors of the city bow down in fear and act like bitches.

If you don’t mind I could edit your post and continue it in a way where you could talk your way out of it.

Up to you~

But like, death in the starting town is hilarious af~
I’m not gonna tamper with your post unless you say you want me to, permission and shit

But yea if I reply to you and rurnur as is I’ll try to make it funny and a detailed death.

Ahh don't kill mah boi Rurnur Rurnur He did nothing wrong.

Infact, i specifically made sure that in my last post I didn't mention him and his actions at all just in case Kote got into too much trouble.

Rurnur Rurnur wouldnt die as of yet but he’s definitely being subdued and brought in for questioning.

It’s just Kote with the most threat to his life, sword at his back, arrows at his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back