• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Steampunk WW2 Roleplay

Once there’s enough people I think we can have the rp start at the Germans and the Soviets invades Poland together, and then we’ll see how the RP goes. If we like the actions then we can go for the “WW2 never ends” timeline

Once there’s enough people I think we can have the rp start at the Germans and the Soviets invades Poland together, and then we’ll see how the RP goes. If we like the actions then we can go for the “WW2 never ends” timeline
Sounds neat, I think I will go with the Germans.

I think I’ll also go with German. Say, do you think it would be a good idea to have our German, Polish and French characters know each other to spice things up a bit, kinda like Valiant Hearts?

I finished that game last year, and I was surprised to find this guy in the back

58253967-493E-4029-AB1A-BE1D2E4993E7.png
That’s totally our artist boi was’t he 😂

well, what can I say, sad endings with a bit of bittersweet mixed in are often more impactful.

I might do a female. I know it says they're allowed on all sides in this RP, but the Soviets did actually have females fighting. Snipers primarily. I doubt I'm doing a sniper, though. I kind of really want a mech pilot (I'm assuming that's a thing if there's giant mechs fighting).

I might do a female. I know it says they're allowed on all sides in this RP, but the Soviets did actually have females fighting. Snipers primarily. I doubt I'm doing a sniper, though. I kind of really want a mech pilot (I'm assuming that's a thing if there's giant mechs fighting).
Not the GM but it could work! Especially as the war went on and Russia needed every able bodied soldier they could get. In fact, Russia had the very first female tank commander

Not the GM but it could work! Especially as the war went on and Russia needed every able bodied soldier they could get. In fact, Russia had the very first female tank commander
Yea, they had quite a few women fighting. The Night Witches as well.

Ooo, the Night Witches were badass. Their tactics were legitimately genius
We seriously need a movie about them. We have about a million movies about the Americans fighting Nazis, but zero about the Night Witches.

Sure. In my head canon one of the reason woman are in all front in this timeline is because of the new mecha tech released in WW1 making male population significantly lower than it is in our timeline, thus woman have to fill more roles in society

We seriously need a movie about them. We have about a million movies about the Americans fighting Nazis, but zero about the Night Witches.
Or the various resistance movements that fought all across Europe, or even about France, who despite what you heard, did put up a decent fight and a lot of their troops would go on to fight after D-Day. Hell, there's even American divisions that get no recognition, like the 442nd Infantry, which was comprised entirely of Japanese-Americans, and went on to be one if the most decorated US regiments in the entire war

I think there is a comic about Night Witches...and also they made a movie about a soviet female pilot in WW2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back