• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy STC: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
That's okay he can be tolerated by becoming a pet that obeys her every whim.
Bahahahah he genuinely would act like someones pet πŸ’€ he does favors without thinking about it so I feel like miss villainous would just tell him to go lightly bully someone and he'd just do it without thinking about it

Bahahahah he genuinely would act like someones pet πŸ’€ he does favors without thinking about it so I feel like miss villainous would just tell him to go lightly bully someone and he'd just do it without thinking about it
I mean villainesses always seem to have a crew of other bullies so....

sfjsjakwks just thinking of pretty boy alfen, who is a moral prophet to those from malum just casually trying (and failing) to be one of the bullies lackeys πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

sfjsjakwks just thinking of pretty boy alfen, who is a moral prophet to those from malum just casually trying (and failing) to be one of the bullies lackeys πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

I just imagine him trying and constantly misunderstanding everything she asks of him for half an episode. Like she's trying to use euphemisms like a typical villain like "Well, if he continues to bother us we need to... take care of him.""

(later that day, the villainess spots Alfen serving the other person tea after he set up a picnic table for them)

"But you said we should take care of him!"

HE WOULD and miss villains probably would only be able to sigh and facepalm as she is forced to have brunch with him because he did her a 'favor' πŸ’€

Hello! I have started to make a CS and wanted to ask, so the name they have should be something that thematically fits to the setting, even if their name may have been something else in their past life? I noticed everyone has rather fancy sounding names. Also, is the role of angsty lonely character who gets opened up by the protagonist taken? I think that kind of role is what I would like to do but I'm willing to work another stereotype if needed.

Hello! I have started to make a CS and wanted to ask, so the name they have should be something that thematically fits to the setting, even if their name may have been something else in their past life? I noticed everyone has rather fancy sounding names. Also, is the role of angsty lonely character who gets opened up by the protagonist taken? I think that kind of role is what I would like to do but I'm willing to work another stereotype if needed.

Have you talked to the GM lumbago lumbago yet? You probably have room in the roleplay, but they until they have let you in it would be wise to hold off on making a CS. Would be rude to post a character before being let in after all.

Have you talked to the GM lumbago lumbago yet? You probably have room in the roleplay, but they until they have let you in it would be wise to hold off on making a CS. Would be rude to post a character before being let in after all.
They left a heart on the post where I asked if there was space for one more, so I kind of took that as a yes, but I'll wait for a verbal confirmation before starting anything then, sorry.

Hey there, sorry for the delay. You're absolutely in and welcome!

On the note of your character, it's open! For reference, I believe the taken tropes for the love interests thus far are: tsundere, deredere, brilliant but lazy, and kuudere. The names for the rest of the characters don't have a particular theme, so go off! But as for the name being taken from something in their past life, that would have to depend. Can you tell me what that name is (or PM it to me if you want to keep it hush hush for now?) 🀭

Also, feel free to join the Discord! As the other two said in the IC, we have cookies and macaroons! Join the Slipped Through The Cracks Discord Server!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back