• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SoftGalaxy

🫖
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi there! I’m Gal!
They/She || 20

I’ve recently gotten back into Stardew Valley! (I’ve put a solid 7 hours into a new farm)

So I’m really, really craving either

-OC x CC doubles (any gender pairings)

-OC x OC (F/F, NB/F, or M/F)

I’m rather literate, typically write 3-4+ paragraphs per reply in 3rd person. I don’t use * * , - - , or any other thing to show action. and I use “ “ to show speech.

I never rush my partners, and thus there’s no time limits for when or how long you have to reply.

I’d love to find some partners who can match!

Im always happy for idle OOC chatter, sharing headcanons of our characters/pairings, sharing playlists/mood boards, ect! I love all the good OOC stuff.

If you’d be interested please shoot me a message! Im happy to rp here or on Discord!

760F6320-5809-488B-BC0E-2922CDCF547E.gif

Hi there! I’m Gal!
They/She || 20

I’ve recently gotten back into Stardew Valley! (I’ve put a solid 7 hours into a new farm)

So I’m really, really craving either

-OC x CC doubles (any gender pairings)

-OC x OC (F/F, NB/F, or M/F)

I’m rather literate, typically write 3-4+ paragraphs per reply in 3rd person. I don’t use * * , - - , or any other thing to show action. and I use “ “ to show speech.

I never rush my partners, and thus there’s no time limits for when or how long you have to reply.

I’d love to find some partners who can match!

Im always happy for idle OOC chatter, sharing headcanons of our characters/pairings, sharing playlists/mood boards, ect! I love all the good OOC stuff.

If you’d be interested please shoot me a message! Im happy to rp here or on Discord!

View attachment 1135510
Hello, I'd absolutely love to do a stardew valley rp please!

hi there! if you’re still open i would love to rp with y’a! i feel like we would mesh well and i would love to make playlists for our characters!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back