• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Starborne - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Well, let's hope he doesn't get any weird ideas. Killerie lost a leg not long ago - sure, it'll only take a molt to get it back, but Lachesis probably doesn't know that...

Also, what fields does he specialize in, or is it general medicine, first-aid, grafting... what's he do?

Also, what fields does he specialize in, or is it general medicine, first-aid, grafting... what's he do?
I would say Surgery and Emergency Medicine with quite a few of Plague/diseases

Ooh, Lachesis seems a little Mysterious to me! But still awesome! I Stil, dunnon if Engineer is also counted as Mechianic as well?

Ooh, Lachesis seems a little Mysterious to me! But still awesome! I Stil, dunnon if Engineer is also counted as Mechianic as well?
Lachesis is the shady back-alley plague doctor hired to patch you guys up, so don't die on their watch, kay?

Beans for the bean squad, nerds for the nerd throne

We need moar squishes to outnumber the people who like to punch things

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan accepted!

There are 2 parties you can join: Anna, Larassa, Elnaril, Alaric and Killerie in a weapons shop.

Or: Shen and Calliope in the center of the low town markets just outside a bazaar.

SilverFlight SilverFlight lmk if I need to know anything for my character's intro. I won't mind pings if needed.
Naberius Naberius Your wish has been granted in the form of a glass cannon bird doctor

SilverFlight SilverFlight lmk if I need to know anything for my character's intro. I won't mind pings if needed.
Naberius Naberius Your wish has been granted in the form of a glass cannon bird doctor
The lore around the town is pretty lax outside of that paragrqph I wrote in the lore section. I need an hour or so to write the intro to your char but I'm gettin on that now.

I find it so darkly funny that when the Imperials found Lacheisis' homeworld it was so abundantly f*cked up that it wasn't even worth registering

It is my pride and joy to realize that my character comes from a planet that was literally valued less than trash. 😅

I find it so darkly funny that when the Imperials found Lacheisis' homeworld it was so abundantly f*cked up that it wasn't even worth registering

It is my pride and joy to realize that my character comes from a planet that was literally valued less than trash. 😅
Killerie lived on a planet-sized shedling that ate rocks and had trillions of telepathic, telekinetic smaller shedlings on it. Needless to say, negotiations were tense.

It would be very on brand of the Imperium to just nope right outta there.

I'm Just imagining on how did the imperial even register The World of brigadia

Lachesis being the shady plague doctor is hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back