• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Starborne - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
When i read "literally can't read social cues" I thought 'these two are going to wreak so much havoc and all of it will be unintentional'

When i read "literally can't read social cues" I thought 'these two are going to wreak so much havoc and all of it will be unintentional'
Combat be like:
Turn 1) Killerie accidentally creates a bomb
Turn 2)???
Turn 3) Dr. Lachesis is now running frantically trying to heal everyone from said bomb and stealing limbs cause uh....crow reasons?

Also Killerie doesn't really... use her bombs
She just likes making them xD

Also Killerie doesn't really... use her bombs
She just likes making them xD
Same with Lachesis. They don't use the limbs they take just use it to decorate their nest...what? WHy ya looking at me like that? THis is normal crow behaviour right?

Killerie barely knows what normal HUMAN behavior is, she sure doesn't know what normal corvid behavior is lol

He isn't allowed in the armory - she tinkers with far too many deadly shinies to risk him getting greedy xD

Human: WHy don't you do to the armory? You're literally stabbing people with a pointy stick out there in combat!
Lachesis: Can't. Got banned.
Human: ...how? You're a medic for god's sakes-
Lachesis: I stole the shinies. All of them.
Human:...the what?
Lachesis, something ticking away faster underneath mask: *opens front of robes and the entire selection of grenades fall out* I said, all of them.

So long as he doesn't steal the Best Friend Bomb. That thing would vaporize the ship and anything in its proximity.

Hope he doesn't have a phobia of bugs - might get triggered from his home planet 😅

Hope he doesn't have a phobia of bugs - might get triggered from his home planet 😅
No worries, they're a bird! Back home bugs were a free meal! well, some were. others would just flat out kill you

T'is any awkward moment indeed when the doctor has more kills than you

Oh wow, nvm lol
But they're a sketchy back-alley plague doctor either way. They do have a degree alright, it's just a question whether or not the Imperials would recognize the shady bird-dude holding it

Ah, I see. Well, Killerie's only a year and a half old - she doesn't have a degree in anything. Heck, I'm not sure she knows what a degree IS.

Ah, I see. Well, Killerie's only a year and a half old - she doesn't have a degree in anything. Heck, I'm not sure she knows what a degree IS.
"It's a piece of paper that legitimizes my right to stab- err....operate upon people."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back