• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Starborne - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Talathel Talathel Esiyae is so suspicious of Lachesis and our resident shady plague doctor isn't making things any easier with their terrible socializing XD
Let's be real here. They have the charisma of a house plant.

Sunsmiter Sunsmiter
Haha - definitely. Esiyae is just a suspicious being. She's not had the most amazing interactions with other species outside her homeworld. Elincia is just a protective Sarot.

Sunsmiter Sunsmiter
Haha - definitely. Esiyae is just a suspicious being. She's not had the most amazing interactions with other species outside her homeworld. Elincia is just a protective Sarot.
The funniest part of the interaction is Lachesis trying to make it better and doing it the exact wrong way

The funniest part of the interaction is Lachesis trying to make it better and doing it the exact wrong way

By far, it's honestly extremely funny. Though Poor Esiyae will end up screaming if not careful haha. Elincia more resembles a Panthera uncia with scales and a forked tongue. Esiyae might give a hint of protective sass on her feline haha.

Esiyae: What's that needle for? More unethical experiments? Poison? EXPLAIN YOURSELF!
Lachesis: Lady chill it's literally just a vaccine.

Hello everyone! I hope you're all doing well. I just wanted to say I'm going to start stuffing Charlie in a corner for a while because I'm going on vacation soon! I'll probably be gone for most of June because it's very busy. I'm most likely going to fall behind, so I'm hoping I can catch up again once I'm back if thats ok with you! If not I'll have to pull out of this RP.

Within the next few days I'll cut off all interactions with other characters.

Hello everyone! I hope you're all doing well. I just wanted to say I'm going to start stuffing Charlie in a corner for a while because I'm going on vacation soon! I'll probably be gone for most of June because it's very busy. I'm most likely going to fall behind, so I'm hoping I can catch up again once I'm back if thats ok with you! If not I'll have to pull out of this RP.

Within the next few days I'll cut off all interactions with other characters.
You are very much allowed to go on vacation without worry. I'll catch you back up when you get back.

I just today finished the month of work with literally no days off. I'm taking a week to catch up on my overtime. Once I recover I'll get back to posting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back