• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: Twilight of the Force

Oh, btw, my characters full name is Charlotte Whitesun. Just in case her full name needs to be used 😁

Okay I kinda gave a brief explanation of what Charlotte looks like but here's a picture to help out a bit more!

Charlotte.jpg

So she looks like this classic woman empowering poster, just sleeveless with red bracers, much longer hair, that's tied in a lazy pony tail, looking as if she didn't care what it looked like while she was doing it. Her tattoo's have are of a green and red Krayt dragon wrapping around the length of her arms... hope that helps out just a little bit :)

Last edited:
Guess it's cool to see not everyone is just taking good looking char as FC 😅 maybe I should find more FC as my star destroyer crew members since I feel more like RPing as a whole ship than just her captain at this point

Guess it's cool to see not everyone is just taking good looking char as FC 😅 maybe I should find more FC as my star destroyer crew members since I feel more like RPing as a whole ship than just her captain at this point
Oh, I bet! It must be like talking to the voices in your head at this point! :laugh: Don't worry, I imagine now things are gonna get pretty hectic now that you're character is headed toward our character quickly. 😢

I'm interested!
Is there any additional procedure, or do I throw down a basic layout of my character and jump right in?

Sounds like an interesting concept and I would like to join.

Thinking for character who is a hacker of sorts; can bypass programming of droids (think of KOTOR, where PC could slice droids and turn them against their master), shut down cameras remotely, forge IDs and hack into computers. He would be a thief, using his hacking skills to infiltrate and steal artifacts/items. He would have no combat or piloting skills though.

Hey, just wanted to let everyone know that on Monday's, Wednesday's, and Friday's I'll be a little late posting. I babysit those day and I don't bring my laptop with me. So, I'll be posting later on in the evening like tonight. 😁

I'm interested!
Is there any additional procedure, or do I throw down a basic layout of my character and jump right in?
Pretty much yeah!

If youse want to, maybe a picture of what you're character, like what most of us did, maybe to use as a skellington! Adding on to it if they don't fully look like the picture does.

That being said, we could REALLY use a pilot to add to the crew. None of us can fly a ship. Not that you has to, just thought I'd mention it 😏

I’m thinking he could use Kaia as hostage to get Elena surrender, or at least corner her with a moral dilemmas before she escapes

I’m thinking he could use Kaia as hostage to get Elena surrender, or at least corner her with a moral dilemmas before she escapes
I actually think that would be a better idea. It would give Charlotte pause and give Elena a mental dilemma before eventually choosing to escape. At least that's my opinion

Should the FO be able to capture Elena here or should my char saw her escape?

Maybe not yet. We could set her up to be captured later, though. She needs to make a few more friends first so she has someone to rescue her. ;)

Yea, I was thinking Matthias or someone could contact her over holo and try to get her to land the ship and power down by threatening Kaia. It's not going to work, though, Kaia will kill herself before she lets Elena surrender. It's a little graphic, but I was thinking she could use a hairpin and stab herself in the neck. >.>

Kaia's death will have a pretty big effect on her.

I'm interested!

Just jump right in. I'm not requiring character sheets since I prefer to flesh mine out in RP. If you want to write one, though, I don't mind. You can post it here or in the OOC thread.

Sounds like an interesting concept and I would like to join.

Thinking for character who is a hacker of sorts; can bypass programming of droids (think of KOTOR, where PC could slice droids and turn them against their master), shut down cameras remotely, forge IDs and hack into computers. He would be a thief, using his hacking skills to infiltrate and steal artifacts/items. He would have no combat or piloting skills though.

That sounds fun! Feel free to bring him in wherever. Just any place other than Cantonica, meeting him right now would be, um--difficult. >.> Whatever planet he's on right now will conveniently be the place we go, though. ;)

Maybe not yet. We could set her up to be captured later, though. She needs to make a few more friends first so she has someone to rescue her. ;)

Yea, I was thinking Matthias or someone could contact her over holo and try to get her to land the ship and power down by threatening Kaia. It's not going to work, though, Kaia will kill herself before she lets Elena surrender. It's a little graphic, but I was thinking she could use a hairpin and stab herself in the neck. >.>

Kaia's death will have a pretty big effect on her.
As you can see because the First Order didn't know who Kaia is so we just kinda took all the old ladies from the Tangle, so it maybe not a good idea for Kaia to kill herself because we will totally use like the lives of all Kaia's old lady friends to threaten her not to suicide, since, you know, she's so good of a bait to not keep around :xFwink:

That being said, we could REALLY use a pilot to add to the crew. None of us can fly a ship. Not that you has to, just thought I'd mention it 😏

Worst case scenario Elena can just learn how. She'll get gradually better at it the more she does it. I'm sure her second landing will be better than her first. And if you're wondering when her first was, well you'll see. >.>

As you can see because the First Order didn't know who Kaia is so we just kinda took all the old ladies from the Tangle, so it maybe not a good idea for Kaia to kill herself because we will totally use like the lives of all Kaia's old lady friends to threaten her not to suicide, since, you know, she's so good of a bait to not keep around :xFwink:

Yea, that kind of makes sense. The people of The Tangle would totally do like a "I'm Spartacus" thing to protect her. >.>

I'm actually looking forward for some torture interrogation scene later on in the story, let's see...what's the threshold that you would like to set? Would the GTAV type torture stuff be gud to go or do we have to tune it down a bit?

I'm actually looking forward for some torture interrogation scene later on in the story, let's see...what's the threshold that you would like to set? Would the GTAV type torture stuff be gud to go or do we have to tune it down a bit?
OR! We can do the torture scene that Leia had to go through, where to door closes before it happens. I know, it takes all the fun from you, but It's an alternative anyhow..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back