• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: Twilight of the Force

If we need a pilot, I can provide.KfRHJpv.png
Meet Janah Jorvedd, Mandalorian mercenary, demolitions expert, a little bit of a handyman though by no means an engineer, and now a bit of a pilot. I just have to pick out a ship for him now, I guess, then I'll get right to posting.

If we need a pilot, I can provide.View attachment 891558
Meet Janah Jorvedd, Mandalorian mercenary, demolitions expert, a little bit of a handyman though by no means an engineer, and now a bit of a pilot. I just have to pick out a ship for him now, I guess, then I'll get right to posting.

It's ok, we've got a ship and Elena can be the pilot. She's not exactly a pilot yet, though, but she'll get better. Kinda feel sorry for that very pretty yacht we just stole. Elena's going to put a lot of dings into it. >.>

Oh, then back to the original plan.
Janah Jorvedd, Mandalorian mercenary, demolitions expert.
I'll read and catch up, then post.

Hey, I just stumbled across this thread, and as a very big star wars fan (as well as someone with too much time to kill as of recent), I was wondering if you're still looking for players? This seems to be right up my ally, but I also know that it's been a few days, and a few posts, since this was originally posted.

You know what, I have to say having a player do the main antagonists is actually pretty compelling, I wasn't expecting that.
With all these named First Order NPCs, they might as well be ace/elite squads, so we could get some actual mooks to throw around, and know that these named guys are way harder to beat.

Oh, for sure! Jackson's doing a great job playing the antagonist with all his named characters and talking to himself constantly 👍

Made another character! Here goes:

FGwbL9K.jpg

His name is Rhaegar, Rookie right out of training. Call sign is Myzone. Passed with flying colors but never took part in an actual battle. CO suggested that he be put into unit Shamrock to not only better his skills, but to replace the fallen pilot in the most recent battle.

Not home rn so I can’t post yet, but wanted to say dang Jackson you know how to make an offer.

Hmm, that guy is called Galen too? Why are people called Galen all such backstabber lolol

Who was the first Galen?

And, um... I kind of had Galen Tyrol on my mind while I was making him. That's kind of why he's the Senior Chief Petty Officer, or whatever the First Order equivalent of that is, and why he's named Galen. >.>

Who was the first Galen?

And, um... I kind of had Galen Tyrol on my mind while I was making him. That's kind of why he's the Senior Chief Petty Officer, or whatever the First Order equivalent of that is, and why he's named Galen. >.>
Galen Erso, the guy in Rogue One who build the Death Star with major flaw 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back