• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: Twilight of the Force

I mean, yeah sure I kinda maybe scared some people from a previous RP

how about we implies we would use electric chair to shock one of the old ladies we captured when Elena don't answer the question?

and for a PG-13 ratings we later finds out no one was actually shocked, those old ladies just cooperated by pretending to be shocked, like that Milgram experiment

I'm actually looking forward for some torture interrogation scene later on in the story, let's see...what's the threshold that you would like to set? Would the GTAV type torture stuff be gud to go or do we have to tune it down a bit?

Um, I haven't played that game. >.>

It is Star Wars, though, so it shouldn't be too graphic. Let's keep it pretty pg.

Um, the people from The Tangle wouldn't agree to cooperate. The First Order will actually have to torture them, but again Kaia won't let it happen. She'll reveal herself first and then if she's able to find a way she'll take her own life to prevent Elena from surrendering.

Um, the people from The Tangle wouldn't agree to cooperate. The First Order will actually have to torture them, but again Kaia won't let it happen. She'll reveal herself first and then if she's able to find a way she'll take her own life to prevent Elena from surrendering.
Then again, collective punishment, that would work if they cared about each other that much.

Those people in the Tangle probably didn't care about Jedis and all they needed to do was pretending to be shocked, i mean, sounds like there's a possibility? otherwise real electric shock would get the same effect the FO wants, going the Milgram way was purely from humanitarian consideration

Then again, collective punishment, that would work if they cared about each other that much.

Yea, they really do. The people of Canto Bight have been stepping on them for years, so they all kind of banded together into a tight-knit community. They actually probably would have started fighting the second the First Order tried to arrest Kaia. >.>

Yea, they really do. The people of Canto Bight have been stepping on them for years, so they all kind of banded together into a tight-knit community. They actually probably would have started fighting the second the First Order tried to arrest Kaia. >.>
Can we say it went down like "I am Kaia" "No, I am Kaia!" "I am Kaia!" --> "Alright you are all Kaia, come with us then."

Those people in the Tangle probably didn't care about Jedis and all they needed to do was pretending to be shocked, i mean, sounds like there's a possibility? otherwise real electric shock would get the same effect the FO wants, going the Milgram way was purely from humanitarian consideration

They don't care about the Jedi, but they do care about Elena. She's helped them in the past and earned their trust. If the torture is uncomfortable for people, though, we could always do it behind closed doors.

They don't care about the Jedi, but they do care about Elena. She's helped them in the past and earned their trust. If the torture is uncomfortable for people, though, we could always do it behind closed doors.
Hmm, what if we do it like "M'lady, I'm sorry it had come down to this, but if you can't pretend to be shocked, then we'll have no choice but to ACTUALLY electrocute Elena. You do care about her well being, right grandma? yes, of course we'll let her go after this, all we wanted was information about the old Jedi master, nothing to do with that young women"

Sure, but It's the First Order. They'd probably just go ahead and torture them anyway just for trying to help Elena. I think if you like mention their screams in passing that would be enough? They're not going to know much about where Elena's going or whether or not she knows where Luke is so we don't really have to devote a lot of time to their interrogation. If all they're trying to do is find out who Kaia is then she'll make it easy for them and reveal herself. If all they want is to make Elena surrender then all they have to do is line them up and threaten to shoot them one by one.

Omg, I forgot to mention. Kaia is a member of the Church of the Force. Just Kaia, though, nobody else at the settlement. I'm still kind of working out all the details about their relationship since Kaia is a new character (she wasn't part of the story originally). Elena came to her first some time after leaving the temple. She earned the trust of the people living in The Tangle after that. That's why Kaia would rather sacrifice herself than give up Elena.

Well, while out in the sea the captain of a vessel has overriding authority over anything else. And the captain of Hecate is more goal oriented, if it's not serving the purpose of finding the old Jedi, then, why bother with the torture. But if it does serve that purpose, then go ahead with it, that's the pragmatist logic there 🙃

Okay, sooo jumping to hyperspace in atmosphere is really bad, but this is her first time flying and no one told her that. >< Also, I did check to see if it was even possible before doing it.

Sure, that might as well happen *TRoS hyperspace skipping manoeuvre flashbacks*

It happened in an episode of the Clone Wars, also. Well, not the hyperspace skipping thing, but Aayla Sekura's ship jumped to lightspeed in atmo and I think that was even before Disney. Maybe... I'm not sure. >.>

TIE pilots in previous post: level-headed, by the book, boom & zoom tactic using, normal military pilot

TIE pilots in the next post: canyon flying suicidal idiot smh

I mean if that's the spectacle you wants to write then I guess that'll be it, just find it kinda strange that it's like a sudden total 180 on the behaviour

Users who are viewing this thread

Back