• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Tainted Alliance (OOC)

Characters
Here
Just a heads up everybody, the IC will be up within the next few hours. The intro post will be taking place on Nar Shadda between a few key characters. Your intro post can be set wherever you like, but be sure to incorporate back drop for the Yuuzhan Vong invasion, as it it will be taking place nearly everywhere in the known galaxy. For instance your character(s) could spot a few ominous ships looming in the horizon etc...Just something to indicate the apocalypse that's coming. Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with! If anyone has any questions, DM me or write it up here and I'll be glad to help out.

I'd be interested in meeting a jedi if possible so if anyone wants to do that let me know. No pressure of course. Happy rp'ing

Great! I'd be super interested in that! Where did you want to start out in location?

mmm that's a good question, it sort of depends on the context of the meeting, whether it's a planned meeting specifally to address something between the order adn the trade sector or whether they happen to be run into each other at some kind of wider event.

I was thinking we'd just sort of bump into each other. I just got ousted for spying on the jedi so if it was surprised then the reaction may be more shocked and interesting. so more of a casual meeting almost like bumping into someone at a resturaunt or street/ on the way to something idk. You can let me know how that sounds.

hmmm in that case I'm kind of picturing maybe like, the intermission at a play or an opera or something? somewhere that could kind of be a backchannel for negotiation that Kallade might be arbitrating?

That sounds great! I'd be up for that. I'd be kind of incognito but you could see me during the intermission of the play or opera. Would you be arbitrating something involving the corporate sector or just something else? One idea is I could be there to try to convince one of the parties to give some benefits in whatever is being negotiated to the corporate sector but you see me, neither of us suspecting the other would be there. Just an idea. I'm open to suggestions.

I like that idea, maybe it's something the trade sector wouldn't be publicly known to have an interest in but does on the down low, explaining why your character is there instead of a more official representative. Possibly some kind of new product or industry some member of the sector is looking to expand into?

I like the idea a lot. I think its going to be really funny because your character had a big blowout with your master and apparantly hates opera as well as all the animosity between my character and the jedi should make the emotions really tense. I think theres bound to be some mild fireworks lol.

yeah haha, she's probably mellowed out on opera since her apprentice days but there's probably a bit of distaste under the surface still~

haha yeah. Would you be open to doing it on Nar Shadda since that seems to be where the opening post wil be? Also if you prefer to order our posts I don't mind going first or second. Whatever works. Should be fun.

hmmm I'm torn. On the one hand it would be nice to be close to more of the action and Kallade has ties to Nar Shaddaa so it would be interesting to send her back there. On the other hand she probably couldn't be officially arbitrating for some legitimate diplomatic dispute there so we would have to rework that aspect of the scenario slightly, she could be visiting some underworld contact on the city or even trying to apprehend someone though.

I think that could work. My character is sort of trying to lay low so I could be contacting some business clients/interests seeking to avoid interest. Also though I'm open to starting on a different planet. My guy kind of took a ship and fled the sector for a time so anywhere works. I guess opera wouldn't really be a big thing on nar shadda lol. Maybe somewhere more coreward like Alderaan or something idk. If its more formal and its opera (which from what i remember was more of a core world type of thing), a more core world would probably work. Either way would work. I'm open to ideas.

Last edited:
Hmm all things being equal it's probably better to start closer to the main story if we can swing it, we can always make something up like an eccentric and pretentious crimelord who built there own opera house there or something lol

Ha! That actually sounds totally like something a crazy crimelord from nar shadda would do. Sounds good. We've got a few hours I guess so just let me know and whoever you want to go first can write it if you want. I'm definitely hyped.

I have today off from work so I can definitely go first if that's more convenient, happy to let you start if you want to though

You can go first, honestly I think it should be good. I've got some time tonight to so I should be able to reply today. Can't wait to see what you write!

Darrian_Gabriel Darrian_Gabriel

I hope this is okay, but I've set my post a few hours or so in the past, so that me and nh1 nh1 can cover some of the stuff we discussed here, which wouldn't really make sense to discuss while the planet was being bombarded by lasers, we'll be able to catch up to and participate in the action after a few posts though I'm sure.

Hey AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy . Sorry for not posting for a bit. Got caught up in work. You did an excellent job on you post. I posted my response. Can't wait to see how it goes.

AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy nh1 nh1

Really enjoying you guy's little espionage and intrigue side exchange 😀, curious as to how it will all resolve in the wake of The Vong raining down brimstone and hellfire.

As a small side note to everyone, in particular to my other Sith characters. Their existence is not common knowledge in the wider galaxy at large. After Darth Krayt's defeat, whoever survived went deep underground...so much so that the New Jedi are completely oblivious to any remaining Sith in the galaxy. One thing The Lost Tribe have managed to maintain for the course of five centuries is anonymity and secrecy. Only vague and scattered reports have made it directly to the Jedi, but they have taken none of it seriously.

Post looking great so far. Hopefully I will be able to post sometime tommorow (English time). Any jedi or sith want some history with my girl?

Did some Wookieepedia research and made a post. It's a bit on the spot, but Derron's friend's going to be an NPC of sorts. Think of it as a temp interaction before he meets the other characters.

Did some Wookieepedia research and made a post. It's a bit on the spot, but Derron's friend's going to be an NPC of sorts. Think of it as a temp interaction before he meets the other characters.
You may have to make a slight revision with your IC post. You mentioned something about Derron's father being Admiral Ackbar...that doesn't work with the timeline. This RP takes place over five hundred years after Ackbar's time. Maybe Ackbar could have been Derron's great grandfather or even great, great grandfather...but definitely not father.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back