• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Tainted Alliance (OOC)

Characters
Here
CS is up, I'll try and draw an appearance picture at some stage but I got all the wordy stuff down for the mean time.

CS is up, I'll try and draw an appearance picture at some stage but I got all the wordy stuff down for the mean time.
Character accepted. One minor nit pick though. Jedi, isn't really an occupation. Is Kallade a Gaurdian, a Consular, a Sentinel? You say that she has green light sabers, so maybe a Consular?

Any word on the Sith rankings? I’m going to have Mirabella as an apprentice just curious is all.

Any word on the Sith rankings? I’m going to have Mirabella as an apprentice just curious is all.
We're just gonna be using the Bane era rankings, Sith Lord and Sith Apprentice respectively. My reasoning behind this is that the Sith in this RP are so disorganized and fractured they take old Sith Empire rank with very little regard.

We're just gonna be using the Bane era rankings, Sith Lord and Sith Apprentice respectively. My reasoning behind this is that the Sith in this RP are so disorganized and fractured they take old Sith Empire rank with very little regard.
Excellent that will make things much easier for my future plans

I have edited Mahaliel and removed any mention of Luke. And I have finished Mirabella. Her backstory is short but then again so is her lifespan.

Just a heads up peeps, look for this to begin sometime Wednesday night. All those that have had their character(s) screened and accepted will be tagged. Looking forward to a great RP.

Some notes on the hemorrhage , Size wise at only 3+kilometers the Hemorrhage wouldn’t quite qualify as a super star destroyer. But it’s core is just a tad more powerful than the power core in the Eclipse 2 super star destroyer. Meaning it technically could fuel a weaker version of the Death Star. Instead most of that energy is focused on Stealth fields and jamming technologies that make it essentially invisible when it wants to be (impressive for a large vessel.). It also sports some very powerful weapons but in limit number with only about 36 total weapons.

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

The character is generally ok, however I do have a bit of an issue with her being taken on as a Padawan to the Jedi. I seriously doubt the Jedi Council would agree to train a former Sith apprentice who had just killed her pervious master. I just can't see that happening. Than there is the issue with her age. No of course the Jedi have been known to take on older students as Padawans, but it was a very uncommon practice under very special circumstances

The character is generally ok, however I do have a bit of an issue with her being taken on as a Padawan to the Jedi. I seriously doubt the Jedi Council would agree to train a former Sith apprentice who had just killed her pervious master. I just can't see that happening. Than there is the issue with her age. No of course the Jedi have been known to take on older students as Padawans, but it was a very uncommon practice under very special circumstances
Can I ask the status of my character?
Personally I’d reverse the order. Sith are a lot more Evangelical with their “faith.” Than the Jedi who are more exclusionary. A Sith would definitely take a Jedi, and it would give a perfect reason for why they left the Sith. They could’ve been asked to do something exceptionally nasty to prove they have given up the Jedi way and then blammo, dead master, flee the order, and have both Jedi and Sith hating you.

of course this is my opinion, which we know what they say about those.

Personally I’d reverse the order. Sith are a lot more Evangelical with their “faith.” Than the Jedi who are more exclusionary. A Sith would definitely take a Jedi, and it would give a perfect reason for why they left the Sith. They could’ve been asked to do something exceptionally nasty to prove they have given up the Jedi way and then blammo, dead master, flee the order, and have both Jedi and Sith hating you.

of course this is my opinion, which we know what they say about those.
Agreed, a reverse order would make much more sense.

I don't believe it is that far fetched. Pre empire jedi, I would have said you are correct but new post Luke Jedi are a little more lax on the rules, as to prevent the mistakes of the past.

If one can believe Darth Vader/Anakin can be redeemed surely Jana can, the whole point of someone not being beyond redemption is a regular theme in Star wars lore. Canon Raven story also comes to mind. she was genuinely remorseful about the whole murdering thing and who said Lana or her master told the jedi all about Lana's background.

Not to mention in Jedi academy game, legends canon i believe, most the new padawans including the Player Character was at least of late teen age-group. In the same series Kyle Katarn is an old late entry. True that you can argue the jedi were still establishing the,selves and could not effort to to be picky and 500 years later jedi are more established therefore returning to old bad habits but its not like it would never happen and there is no set prescedent.

I will also add never said Lana's entry to the jedi was smooth either and without controversy. That is one of the reasons why life in the jedi did not suit her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back