• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: Republic Remnant

Sure, that sounds fine. If you want to do that, I'll check it over and give you the okay to post in the main CS thread, I suppose. Just as a headsup, we already have our max antagonists at this moment.

Sure, that sounds fine. If you want to do that, I'll check it over and give you the okay to post in the main CS thread, I suppose. Just as a headsup, we already have our max antagonists at this moment.
I have a character in mind, but he is a protagonist. So no antagonists from me. Unless you meant it the other way around.

I'm willing to say we can have one more 'loyalist' clone. Elekta Kount has one as well up, so if you want you're free to colab with him on that for character interaction, I know clones were rather tight knit. Be aware that if you go with a clone, you'll have had to resist an mematic order, or have removed an order chip in an under the table operation. In the latter sense, you'd had have to have found OUT about the brain chip, however.

What the hell, one more character, but then I'm going to have to be slowing entry down. I don't want the group too big off the bat, or else it has trouble getting off the ground.

With you we'll be sitting at about 12. This isn't counting me and ray, who are 'leading'. Two of the twelve are antagonists so I think we're still good.

If that's what you wanna do, sounds good. As it stands, the goal is to at least get the ball rolling by the end of the week, should we have enough characters up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back