• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: Republic Remnant

It's not a reference, it's the situation with drongar. It's atmosphere is totally breathable. But it's also flooded with spores, which will infect you with the disease known as spleen-rot. Since there's no definitive statement of what this DOES in the wikia...that's up to me and ray to decide how fuckered you are if you get it. So either take a medication to stave off the spores, or have filtration like clone armor does.

Also, not exactly. This is a very, very small group when you compare it to the vastness of the universe. And drongar is considered uninhabitable, and a useless planet. Refer to 'death by spleen-rot' for uninhabitable reasons.

Ya'll be quivering in your boots as your boy 'Reprogramed HK Series Assassin Droid' here be waltzing around the spores with zero fucks to give xD

"Observation: Yee'd be fucked."

Hello all and welcome (belatedly).

Apologies for my silence so far, I'm currently on holiday with shitty internet reception till Saturday, and in fact I am currently standing on top of a hill to get some precious 4G. Great to have you all aboard for what should be a great little RP.

Also Becker Becker saw tour post and great to have you aboard. Just throwing an idea out, how would you feel about Chief Engineer? Gives you a bit more of a rank to play around with, it is just going to be a Corvette/Gunship so not a huge crew anyway.

Let it be known, that we've got our antags. High5ives High5ives and Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 are going to be our threats in this rp.

To the both of you, me or ray may occasionally message you with suggestions/requests on the occasional plot advancement, but I think we'll leave you with a lot of autonomy. Just don't make it too hard right out the gate.

And though it shouldn't need to be said, I'll say it anyways . You're free to engage and have combat, but unless there is consent there is no character death. I don't want anyone being cut out of the rp for no reason, and without them okaying it.

I will work to get a CS out here soon, either tonight or tomorrow. Bare with me, as it's been a nutty day.

Sounds awesome to me RayPurchase RayPurchase many thanks for letting me in. I've got an idea for my character and i'd love to hear your thoughts? In a nutshell it's a HK Assassin Droid that failed a mission, got shot up and discarded as scrap. A Droid Merchant found the almost complete machine and decided to bring it back to working condition (Although he was careful as all hell to not switch it on in case it would act violently). Alongside it's combat programs, the Merchant uploaded a variety of mechanical engineering and repair programs onto it's internal data storage and voila' a HK droid with the skill set of a Engineer. The droid hung around his Master for a while before being sold off to your character as it would make sense to have a disposible droid working in a dangerous part of the ship?

You're welcome to join. I want to apologize for not getting a CS out today, that's a bad on my part. It's been a strange day, so I haven't had the time or the inner motivation to use brain power for once. It'll be up tomorrow, come hell or high water though. Stay tuned.

Hey guys. This is starting to look pretty full, but if you are still accepting, I would love to join. If not, I understand. :)

You're welcome to join. I want to apologize GREATLY for not getting the CS out today. We had a bit of a family emergency situation, so I was left quite frazzled. I am so sorry, and it'll be done tomorrow. I don't want this to make you doubt the rp or anything though.

I think i'm going to dip, haven't heard back from Ray and i'm just not up for the RP anymore. I wish ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles and RayPurchase RayPurchase the best and fingers crossed, you'll both have a bit more time to commit in the future. (I completely understand, family should always come first.) <3

Last edited:
I am so sorry to everyone, on the fact the CS hasn't been put up yet. The weekend actively plotted against me it seems, and the family issue was just one of the things that was an issue. But I will be getting it done today, and will be starting this instant.

On the matter of characters, while I originally planned on using my character as a padawan, I'll be upping them to master. I think in doing so, I'll be able to more directly steer the rp in directions we'll need.

By my count, we had about 10 people interested in this. So I'm thinking when we have about 6 of us done, it'll be safe to at least get the ball rolling if we don't all get CS's up within the week or so? Depending on how things go, this may or may not include antagonists Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 and High5ives High5ives

A final note. When the actual 'main thread' is up, I'll be adjusted the upper threadmark on the other links appropriately, so that it no longer links to here.

I am interested in joining! The rps I am in on this site and another one have been really slow as of late, and I am looking for rps to join to get the creative juices flowing again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back