• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: Republic Remnant

hey guys :) i hope it's no bother if i join this rp~ I completely understand if you prefer otherwise. i'd like to transport my togruta from the previous "ghosted" rp and finally put her to good use~ let me know soon~

myst.erion myst.erion I cross referenced your old character from the ghosted rp. I think it'll work pretty well, so long as you update it to work with the new CS and the likes. Anyways, welcome aboard.

Bumping this. Me and ray are currently in need of one or two antag PC's. Due to personal reasons, the standing antags we did have, have dropped off. This is their choice, and respect that.

If you are interested in playing an antag in this rp, please message here, me, or RayPurchase RayPurchase , as the two of us will be conducting an 'interview' so to speak solely to ensure that everything will run smoothly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back