• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars Possibilities

Rogue-47

Roleplay Type(s)
Before I get started here are some ground rules from me.​

1) To be honest I’m not into smut RPs. However, if there is romance(I prefer MxF) in a thread that we’re rping together the relationship can be referenced and such but again no smut. Although I would prefer to focus on character development when it comes to IC relationships especially in friendship/comradeship or family bonds.

2) Adventure/action whether it be set in sci fi or fantasy are fine with me. Like in Star Wars or Dragon Age series. Also don’t mind drama and comedy mixed in the stories. In fact I’m in favor for such a combination.

3) Can’t do slice of life RPs. Just not my cup of tea neither is full-scale horror stories.

4) As for my pace of posting, if it can vary from fast to slow depending on the situation in rl. If running into extended delays on my end or lost interest I’ll let you know. Feel free to do the same.

5) I can write from two to several more paragraphs. Don’t worry I’m not grammar Nazi nor an elitist that demands complete perfection. Because honestly my writing style has its faults and so I have no right to judge others for it. But please no one liners. A paragraph or two would be more than acceptable.

Now let’s get to the fun part...

The setting is more or less an AU of the Sequel Era. In this scenario Emperor Paplatine remains dead, Ben Solo doesn’t turn to the Dark Side, thereby Luke’s Jedi Order still exists and is growing. However, the Imperium(alternative First Order) will be a factor in addition to other threats. The Imperium will be led by Grand Admiral Thrawn who secretly prepares them for war. Aside from that there are dark side cults are growing in strength and criminal syndicates running amok in the Outer Rim. I would prefer to RP OCs though canon characters can be npced by us within reason.

But if you want to RP canon characters we can work it out.​

A) Fortune & Glory: This will be a treasure hunt story sorta like the Indiana Jones series in the year 22 ABY. Your OC and mine gets caught up in an galactic search for a lost ancient civilization in Wild Space, rumored to be containing powerful technology. Our opposition will be a pirate syndicate along with the Imperium, resulting in a three way conflict.

B) At Saber’s Edge: Due to growing and distrubing reports of dark side cult activity the New Jedi Order launches an investigation into the matter. If you can RP a Jedi OC part of the effort, tracking leads first in the criminal underworld. That’s where my OC comes in, either a indie spacer, or I can take on the role of a New Republic intelligence operative instead. The opposition is of course a dark side cult with various other enemies.

For the record I’m open to discussing other possible story ideas set in the Star Wars galaxy. If you have questions please feel free to ask.​

Last edited:
This is interesting, I like both ideas. If you are still searching I'd love to talk with you.

I'm a huge Ben Solo fan, so wouldn't mind playing him in some way, but I also have an OC that I'd love to work with into these ideas.

She's an albino wookiee who is force sensitive. She has a detailed long backstory, but it also can be one of those things that is flexible to events. She is Force Sensitive, but in the initial start of her story she's not trained in it, and she could be untrained and just operating on instinct in this story, OR she could be trained by Luke in some way from his academy. I tend to favor the latter, since her being an outright jedi fully-fledged isn't really as fun as developing that later, as an option or not.

She's essentially an escaped slave from the empire era, who made her living as a merc, treasure hunter, bodyguard, anything she could do. I can be adaptive and fit her in. She could be anything, and in any situation really.

Hello! The first plot sounds incredibly exciting for me! I've been searching for an adventure non-romantic Star Wars RP for the LONGEST of time and I'm so, so happy to see I'm not the only one!

I have a Force-sensitive OC, a daughter of a Jedi that managed to escape during Order 66. Without going into too much detail, she became a bounty hunter, hiding her identity and Force abilities. Her parent let her have the knowledge of the Force they had while in hiding but other than her backstory, she's pretty flexible. If you're still interested, I would gladly discuss the plot with you more!

Oh hoh, well that would fit in just perfectly with my OC. While she's got no jedi heritage, and in fact has kind of a tragic backstory regarding how her powers came to be, she is force sensitive, and escaped the destruction of Alderaan and her enslavement by a family from Coruscant who had bought her decades back to serve their family as an exotic form of their wealth.

She knows nothing of the Force, other than the basics most people in the galaxy know, but she knows she's 'different', and she has senses and feelings and insiights that she's always learned were reliable. But she's never trained in the force, nor does she instinctively know how to do anything. So she'd be an open book for learning if we wanted to go down the jedi route. OR she could just stay force-sensitve and use what she's got but not want to go farther.

She's good natured, friendly, a bit shy and wary until she gets to know you. She often dyes her fur to look like a normal wookiee. she also would have been taking any merc jobs she could post Alderaan.

So i guess the question is, when should it be set? Alderaan is much later of course, so I could have her story shift a bit to escape somewhere else if we want to set it earlier to the end of the Clone Wars, or if we're setting it in A New Hope or later, then she'd fit right in with her story.

Both of your ocs sound pretty cool btw.

I have a Inquisitor OC who is in trouble for sparing a Jedi once. He is being hunted by the empire now and his once friends have now turned against him trying to kill him. He is a selfish man and hates helping other people and to this day cannot understand why he let that jedi walk away and now finds force sensitive children to save them from the empire but still believes the Dark side is the better side to teach.

I like how we're already thinking about how our OCs will bounce off of each other, that's amazing! I'm almost thinking about attempting a small group RP now, I think that could be a lot of fun!
Besides my OC that I talked about in my previous message, I also have her mother thought out — she's a bit of an unusual case, a Grey Jedi that heavily leaned into the "There are no Sides of the Force, there is only The Force" philosophy, especially post Order 66. I think all of our OCs could ave very interesting dynamics between themselves, if we find a way to create a plot together!

I like how we're already thinking about how our OCs will bounce off of each other, that's amazing! I'm almost thinking about attempting a small group RP now, I think that could be a lot of fun!
Besides my OC that I talked about in my previous message, I also have her mother thought out — she's a bit of an unusual case, a Grey Jedi that heavily leaned into the "There are no Sides of the Force, there is only The Force" philosophy, especially post Order 66. I think all of our OCs could ave very interesting dynamics between themselves, if we find a way to create a plot together!
that sounds awesome! WE should make a rp maybe. I would love to have my dark side guy interact with ya'll.

Same here about the group RP! I can create the group for us three then, I guess!
Also, I hope the OP won't be angry with us XD OP, if you're reading this, I'm still interested in your plot!

Ooo! These all sound so cool
I like both of the options

And all your characters sound neat and so does the little group if you do it

I have a character who isn’t force sensitive, she’s a pantoran who (i like to imagine travels alone or with a droid of some kind) that does some merc work and is an engineer of sorta who “borrowed” a ship and travels around in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back