• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars/Mass Effect Crossover search

Rogue-47

Roleplay Type(s)
Decided to try a different interest search instead of my original one from earlier today. Here are some ground rules from me.

1) To be honest I’m not into smut RPs. However, if there is romance(I prefer MxF) in a thread that we’re rping together the relationship can be referenced and such but again no smut. Although I would prefer to focus on character development when it comes to IC relationships especially in friendship/comradeship or family bonds.

2) Adventure/action whether it be set in sci fi or fantasy are fine with me. Like in Star Wars or Dragon Age series. Also don’t mind drama and comedy mixed in the stories. In fact I’m in favor for such a combination.

3) Can’t do full-scale horror stories just not my cup of tea to be honest.

4) As for my pace of posting, if it can vary from fast to slow depending on the situation in rl. If running into extended delays on my end or lost interest I’ll let you know. Feel free to do the same.

5) I can write from two to several more paragraphs. Don’t worry I’m not grammar Nazi nor an elitist that demands complete perfection. Because honestly my writing style has its faults and so I have no right to judge others for it. But please no one liners. A paragraph or two would be more than acceptable.

Anyway let’s get to the fun part.

1) Galaxies Apart: After being captured by a powerful warlord(a former Imperial admiral) prisoners from various backgrounds stage an uprising to free themselves onboard. In the midst of their escape they are teleported during a freak accident to the Mass Effect verse. It will set be AU where the Reapers were all destroyed sometime before without sacrificing other AIs like the Geth. They will crash near a colony in the Terminus Systems trying to recover from the recent war or alternative location instead upon agreement between us.

In any case the wayward survivors and struggling colonists will soon be facing an invasion by a Termnius pirates trying to take advantage of the chaos left by the Reapers.

As for your OC they can be whatever you want him or she be along with their backstory whether be one of the survivors from the Star Wars or someone from Mass Effect that is on this colony for whatever reason.

Though I wouldn’t recommend a Cerberus operative unless they’re a defector that already cut ties with the organization. Alternatively this could take place at a different location shortly before or during the Reaper Invasion. In addition I can roleplay a Mass Effect OC as well. The reason why is because I don’t throw any unnecessary burden upon a fellow writer and that way he or she can focus on their character and having fun with the story. I can handle npcs so don’t worry about it unless you want to help with one npc or a few.

But if you want to roleplay a Mass Effect canon character instead we can dicuss about it first on the PM. As for the OCs from Star Wars they will come from an AU as well set in the New Republic, where Ben Solo doesn’t turn to the dark side, Paplatine remains dead and Luke’s Jedi Order still exists. If you have questions please let me know.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back