• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom STAR WARS: FALLEN ORDER [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Mirgris Mirgris
Your character looks good and all, but there is a huge continuity issue. Yer guy’s midi-count is waaaaay too high. Anakin was created by the force and even he didn’t have a count that high (his was anywhere between 23,000-27,000) and he’s the chosen one. Having someone with such a high count would just destroy the source material. 18,000 was even considered to be too high (seeing as how Yoda had 17,000-soemthin’). And I’m not advising against 18,000 or anything but it still would have to make sense.

Also, the Jedi you describe in your backstory seems too rash and violent. I mean, it’s not like there weren’t any Jedi like that, but typically the Jedi would much rather negotiate peace than result to violence.

I think, the midi-cholorian count should have a limit or better yet get rid of it entirely. It doesn’t seem to be needed. The original trilogy didn’t need midi-cholorians to explain the Force.

Also, the Jedi you describe in your backstory seems too rash and violent. I mean, it’s not like there weren’t any Jedi like that, but typically the Jedi would much rather negotiate peace than result to violence.

Well the point of the first one was that it wasn't a real jedi more a rogue force user leaning towards the sith side. (Force adepts where a thing, and some did use light sabers)

I wanted to ask, we have one 'mastered' force skill according to our CS. But do we also have other abilities we're not 'masters' of? Or is it the theory of master of one, jack of none?

I wanted to ask, we have one 'mastered' force skill according to our CS. But do we also have other abilities we're not 'masters' of? Or is it the theory of master of one, jack of none?
We'll definitely use different abilities, but the "Signature Ability" is simply what your character uses most of the time, or has rigorously practiced.

OKay here's the dealio:
I'm going to try and finish my first character and second character tonight, and, hopefully, by tomorrow we can start the RP. If not tomorrow, then definitely Saturday. That cool with all you peeps?

Oh, and I'll also be accepting characters and reading over them tomorrow. So be on stand-by in case you need to make minor changes or quick fixes (although I'm certain very few, if any, of you will have to).

Sounds good. Looking forward to having at maximum two people being able to understand me, gonna be great.
I think every force-user will be able to understand yu, my wookie friend. If I'm not mistaken, there is a force ability that nearly, if not all, force-users have that allow them to speak and understand every language.

Comprehent speech I imagine requires one to actively be attempting to use it, unless you have completely mastered it. It's a sub branch of mind reading, so unless you've practiced that section of the force, you're going to be at a disadvantage. And while you can't speak the language, you can understand it. It's like a one way translator.

I just had a terrifying/amazing thought. Jedi can use the force to enhance physical attributes (speed, strength, etc.). And wookiees are naturally strong enough to rip a mans arms out of their sockets with little effort (And according to solo in legends when he was writing in a book, they have the strength to pop off a stormtoopers head even with the helmet sealed on). So if we give a wookiee x2 modifier to strength, ya think he'd be able to lift up a coruscant vehicle with a little effort?

And that's my rambling for the day.

You want help with that Face claim? XD
Nah I found one, but thank you lol.

Finishing up my second character is going to take a little longer, but i will drop the main thread once I get home (since I broke my promise to y’all).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back