• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom STAR WARS: FALLEN ORDER [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Booperboy

social-anxiety is my middle name
You can do your outside chatting here...…..BUT NO FIGHTING, OR SO HELP ME I WILL TURN THIS STAR DESTROYER AROUND AND THERE WILL BE NO STAR WARS FOR ANY OF US.

Don't worry. I only have one question. How did Stiff get rid of his chip?

According to canon, clone troopers have a chip in their brain that forces them to obey Order 66.

1. Yey, ooc.
2. I absolutely love that 'turn this car around'

For the raptor, I don't think it'd be unheard of. In rebels (as much as I wasn't a big fan), I believe rex and a few others had their surgically removed 'under the table'.

Facsists sado-masochist space nazi's who live outside the force, coming your way.

I actually like the vong war not because of the vong, but because the mandolorians were fucking awesome in that.

I think we should do legends. It makes more sense for Stiff's character to exist. And allows people to play good clone troopers without having them all be under the table at some point in their backstory.

Plus Legends is infinitely cooler.

Agreed on the legends being cooler.

Tangent (cause my mind does this and I gotta say shit before I forget). I am looking forward to seeing everyone meshing together. Especially since theres a good chance a majority of the characters won't be able to speak Shyriiwook, putting Lofurra at a direct disadvantage for conversing.

I could cop out and give him a PUT (personal universal translator), but then that's too easy...can't give him a broken one either. Wookiee's can fix a warp drive with just wood so....he'd just fix it with some spit, twigs, and balsa wood.

I'm going to be honest, I was just going to have the phrase "Execute Order 66" be a trigger phrase. So when Palp-daddy says it, the clones act upon the meaning behind the order (something like how Bucky from the MCU would be compelled to kill the targets and what not). Some clones however were able to resist it, having developed such strong emotional attachments to their Jedi Generals and what not.

Oh, since we have an official OOC Booperboy Booperboy are we sticking to just padawans and masters, or are knights also acceptable? Since knight wasn't listed, I just assumed padawan and knight was our only options..and since our official first thread declared only two masters, I didn't want to grab one of those.

We can introduce Jedi Knights later (when the other Jedi meet at the rendezvous planet). So if you'd like to make one, go ahead. But for the beginning I think it would be best to just stick to the Padawans and two masters.

Alright. I was just asking because of our latest CS. Loffy was at that transition point of 'meditate before the knighting ceremony' when it all kind've went down hill. So while he's at that 'transition' point, it wasn't formally done...so he's still classified as padawan, if that makes sense and that's cool?

If we were to do Legends, my character’s midichlorian count would be below that of what a normal person would have.. So I guess he’d be even more mediocre?

Honestly, I just googled 'obi-wans midochlorion count' and went with something in that ballpark...cause I'll be buggered if I understand midochlorions.

just so we are clear~ id love any comments anyone has n my cs. ive not altered it [very much] yet, but if anyone has a problem or question or idea regarding it, i am more than willing to listen and/or learn

It's beautiful yes...but it's a lot of water and ocean. Unless we all develop gills, the hiding places aren't going to be ever existent...but since it's uncolonized and pretty out of the way, it has that going for it at least. There are several worse planets we could be starting on at least...like mustafar.

How many years ago were the clone wars at the beginning of the roleplay? Trying to figure out if my character was alive during them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back