• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Are we gonna have an Imperial Remnant? 👀
The First Order will be a "successor" to what the Imperial Remnant was. And I forgot to mention that Thawne will still be alive, so, that will definitely cook things up
I am so down if you’ll have me.
welcome aboard
Anyone interested in doing crew on board a ship? so we don't all start alone.
I was going to have two different starting settings—and one of them was actually going to be aboard a Star Cruiser, so we'll be good
thinking about betraying the jedi order

i joke
or am i ??
bum, bum, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum
Interested if there's still room!
welcome aboard

Will there be like warlords and stuff or is it just Thrawn and the FP?
The First Order will be a "successor" to what the Imperial Remnant was. And I forgot to mention that Thawne will still be alive, so, that will definitely cook things up

welcome aboard

I was going to have two different starting settings—and one of them was actually going to be aboard a Star Cruiser, so we'll be good

bum, bum, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum

welcome aboard

Will there be like warlords and stuff or is it just Thrawn and the FP?
Warlords would be a pretty cool idea. The Imperial Forces weren't entirely united after the fall of the Empire in Legends,,,,maybe your Warlord is based more on Palpatine's ideals or whatever, essentially in disagreement with how things are operating with the First Order. A self-made conqueror of sorts?

Your character could be of importance down the line, know that I think more of it.

nice! I want to mention that this has been put on hold indefinitely, though. I'm trying to sort a lot of things out because I'm still unsure how I want things to start, plus I'm scouring the Wookiepedia for sources and anything relevant or worth having knowledge about—to set a foundation of lore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back