• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

snakeg0dd

living paradox
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away . . .

a8c1d2bd735b4af92b2aca90873de48b.jpg

The NEW REPUBLIC is under attack! The sinister FIRST ORDER, risen from the ashes of the former Empire, has progressively grown stronger to rival the forces of the New Republic. Their ruthless warfare continues to diminish the combined might of the New Jedi Order and Republic.

Jedi Grandmaster Luke Skywalker endures the struggle to rebuild his Order from the damage that Caedus Ren, the DARK APPRENTICE, created. With one goal in mind, the First Order seeks to end Master Skywalker and his Order, along with the New Republic. General Leia Organa leads a RESISTANCE to repel the advancement of the evergrowing First Order.

Desperate for help, Leia pleads to the New Republic to provide more support for the Resistance, and help restore peace across the galaxy . . .

✯✯✯
Okay, so allow me to quickly summarize what this RP will be about:
Set during the time of the New Republic, this RP will follow the story of the next generation of galactic heroes . . . and villains. To set the foundation of lore, we will be combining ideas from Legends and Canon (although we'll dive into Legends more). Please know that this is our chance to "rewrite" the sequels and formulate a Star Wars story that we can all appreciate and love. Everyone has a different opinion on the sequels, and this is our chance to satisfy everyone. Characters can be inspired by either Legends or Canon lore, and can be the offspring of established characters (such as Han, Leia, or Luke. You'll see once the Character Sheets are released.)
✯✯✯
Now a few rules to introduce you to the type of story that I have in mind:
1. No OP characters. If your character is from a desert planet, they shouldn't possess the experience nor knowledge of how to swim (just an example).
2. No overuse of profanities or slurs. We're here to create a story about Star Wars, not compare sizes.
3. Romance may be something that you want your character to explore and that's okay. But if you're going to make it the #1 priority, just do us a favor and not apply for the RP...
4. Try and keep me in the loop with events, characters, NPCs, lore, and any ideas that you want to share with the community. I'm here to help voice your ideas and maintain stability among the players, while also indulging myself in the story.
5. Please be respectful to me and any Co-GMS.
6. Make sure that you keep up with the lore. This means reading everything that is posted, either by me or by our fellow writers.
7. Be responsive & dedicated!!!!!!
✯✯✯
Link to the Character Sheets

Last edited:
Interested!!
interested
Interested
Hey! I'm interested in this! This looks awesome!
Interested
Sign me up as well <3
Very intrested
Yay! I'll have the character sheets up soon for the impatient ones (no harm intended). Just putting some finishing touches on my characters

Alright. Cool! Also, I have an idea for the Knight's of Ren and how they come into play in the First Order itself, since the fact they had basically no screen time in the sequels was probably the thing that disappointed me the most. Mind if I PM you my idea?

I was gonna do an imperial warlord or someone in the broad remnant faction o:
Well it's gonna be awkward trying to explain why I went AWOL and still run around with several pieces of Imperial gear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back