• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Trek OC x OC Partner search

literary dreams

Moody Hufflepuff
Roleplay Type(s)
0f91c71883ecac587356efc89dc87660.gif

STAR TREK
--------------------------
Hello there! My name's Pastella and I'm having a craving to roleplay Star Trek, however set in our own little spacecraft in the same fandom universe as the Star Trek universe. I would like it to be a romance roleplay, and I do not have a preference to the role I play.
WHAT I EXPECT FROM YOU:
- 4+ computer line replies on average
- B x G roleplay, only please. Nothing against the LGBT community I just don't have skills in that roleplay area.
- High level of English language understanding
- Strong grammar and spelling
- Descriptive roleplay (no *smiles* roleplay, or as I call it... Script, which is the devil when it comes to roleplay)
- Kindness in OORP discussion
- No mary-sue/gary-sue characters, make them interesting
- A general / intermediate understanding of Star Trek (not just of the newest Star Trek)
- Relatively active on Rpnation, a reply a day at least
- Be over 18, I'm just not comfortable roleplaying with anyone younger (unless you're 6 months or less away from being 18)

If this idea interests you, and you fit what I'm looking for please PM me, please note I only roleplay in PM, I do not do discord or any secondary form of communication

Users who are viewing this thread

Back