• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Trek: Iron Wind - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I have two character slots picked out. Ship's Counselor and Flight Control Officer.

I also have up to four character associated with the FCO that were at the Academy with him. They were known as the Duck Dodgers (in the 25th Century!). But I do NOT need them to fill the command positions. I am debating having a ship they served on kept in the shuttle bay. Not sure if it would fit and don't want to waste too mush space.

Finally I have a Medical Officer who could easily serve as CMO, but may be used in a diplomatic role, being a former Ambassador.

I am debating a pair of civilians who attended the Academy, but never accepted their commissions. They do NOT trust the Federation. I may have their personal ship onboard.

Last edited:
Security chief I've done Tactical officer enough times Id rather deal with the physical security rather than dealing with the phasers and shields. But I'm not entirely set on a position yet I might change during the CS process.

Gotcha ... just making sure you know the difference. I wrote up a decent description. An Odyssey class starship has 45 decks. The positions need to be split up. The way I see it, the CSO could be an Officer or Sr Enlisted. A good captain tends to regard the advice of a CSO the way you would a grizzled gunnery sergeant who has seen more than his share of battlefields. You chances of survival increase if you listen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back