• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
owSVEV7911B4N4Gq3CmDqi4m-Dv6GmN4NSfaiIhqpDGfFA16pRxuNebRYR5SYjzOyLaG_9Z0fp8Ay4N8R8r3TzgSeNYNAojkjzNNdNemB5cT08_tYo3Cdbk8twhPP4SbDdjNGyfNlf1EsHz1YQ

Welcome to the 25th century. The year is 2415. You will serve aboard the USS Athena-B completed in 2415.

Current Mission: Assigned to patrol the borders of the Federation. The story itself begins with the USS Athena picking up its newest personnel. The Captain has orders that are classified. Rest assured there is a mission, a plot. While the ship will have science and survey personnel, if you were looking to explore strange new worlds and boldly go where no man has gone before, you were recruited to the wrong ship. Instead this ship will be trying to stop the winds from fanning the flames that lead to war.

I hope to be able to emulate TV series episodes where characters have scenes for personal development. Then the Captain will receive orders or discover information that leads to a mission. Away teams may be selected. Investigation will ensue. Combat may or may not occur.

Characters
Check out Lore prior to character creation.

I am going to be unusually critical of characters. Each CS for a main character must be detailed. Positions, ranks, service records, ages will all be scrutinized. Starfleet Academy is a four year program. The youngest age to apply is 16 for humans. There are very limited slots. Many of the brightest don’t make it the first try.

EVERY member of the crew of the Athena has a history. This will not be a first assignment.

No AI characters. (EMH types). No Androids.
No Cyborgs.
No former Borgs, etc.

I am mainly interested in human or humanoid Federation member races. I will accept a few exceptions. And there are some non-human Federation member races that will work. Good examples would be the Caitian ST: TAS or a Kelpian. I will also consider an original species.

Consider carefully whether the Captain will send you on away missions. It may be a good idea to have two characters: one usually aboard ship; one to go on away missions.

Pets
Authorized on a case by case basis. No exotic diets. Must be small enough to fit in a cat carry case when fully grown. Must be domesticated. Pets will generally NOT be allowed to go on away missions. If they create trouble for the ship they will be removed.

Posting
No one liners. In fact, I expect at least two or three good paragraphs.
3rd person, past tense
Decent spelling and grammar.
At least two posts per week per character. Fewer posts may result in your character’s untimely demise.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back