• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

blitzfritz

he's so babygirl i want him to know the horrors
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Who is this?
To give clear introductions: hi, my name is blitz! I’ve been roleplaying for quite a while now, almost upwards to 8 years and counting; as such, I’ve seen and played my fair share of writing styles, types, and the like. I write literate posts and bounce off my rp partner’s writing-the more “flavor” that your post has, the more I can work with!

Now, for the specifics.
- Please have at least a paragraph or two when you write, and be semi. literate or literate.
- I would prefer private messages rather than threads, but I’m willing to do anything. Hell, discord is an option too!
- I don’t have a writing minimum or maximum myself, but expect the posts to be detailed
- I can work with m/f, as well as m/m and f/f (and to an extent enby/enby or enby/m & enby/f). I prefer slow romantic plots that don’t start as romantic plots, y’know? Slow burn, in essence.

What kinds of RPs do you do?
I can work with a variety of plots, whether they be sci-fi or complete fantasy! A couple of the ones I’ve proposed before are a merperson with a marine biologest, a reaper with a unknowing mortal human, and two monster hunters-just ask if you’re looking for anything specific.

For pre-established fandoms, here are the ones I’m currently craving; all of them will be OC/OC, with exceptions to Canon/OC if you’re willing to play the canon character.
- Final Fantasy XIV
- Soulsbourne universe
- Destiny universe
- Pokemon/Bakugan/Tenkai Knights(?)

If these two don’t tickle your fancy, then just list the ones you would like and I’ll work it out with you!

How can I contact you?
Through PMs, of course! If you can’t contact me there, just reply here and I’ll shoot you a message-we can discuss more there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back