• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ST: USS Athena - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Oops! Sorry, not used to using Google Docs like this. ^_^

That should have fixed it. Thank you for point that out.

That works. Yeah, they changed the default setting about a year ago. Made the same mistake myself at first.

Well at least this Old Dog can learn new trick as well as teach them. ^_~

2.4 meters? That's 7'10".
But only 82.5 kg ... or 181 lbs.

Rail thin. Here's a better pic .... lol.

1612576898480.png

o_0 Yikes! I'll change that to a more reasonable for the weight.

Haha ,, I just happened to notice. Thought it was funny. You remember the guy who is always with Luwaxana Troi?

I think so. ^_^ It's been a long time since I've watched TNG.

Updated the height/weight to be a bit more in line.

Debating whether to have the Captain arrive by ship to the USS Athena - or by a more unusual route (transwarp beamed from Earth ...)

They could use pics if you had them. Otherwise, maybe just a little formatting for ease of reading. The characters themselves are good though.

All we need now is the other two members.

Then I have to get that first post up. A heads up, the Captain will be given the ship size and basic mission (TOS type mission just beyond Federation space), crew numbers. Then he will have had time to select his crew and have them make their way to Earth to get beamed 7.86 LY to the Wolf 359 system. Rhand will have turned the site into a memorial in the same spirit as the Pearl Harbor memorials.

Oh, I as a player like this. But John Conrad.... I do not think he's going to like going back to Wolf 359... But I want to see where this will go!

Also did John Conrad serve aboard the Freedom here or was he somewhere else? Wasn't sure if we were all rolling off the old storyline or not

I think for this, John did not serve on the Freedom. But I'm open to sharing the same storyline. :)

Nuitari Delphiki Nuitari Delphiki I did a little bit of editing. Most was just some color, boldfacing and font size to make sections stand out - the the Roles stand out. You also Marcus White listed as a Commander still, though the Roster had him as a Captain. With a ship of this class he would NEED to be a Captain. (Ran into problems like that in my own military days.)

I may dust off a doctor if we don't get one. I have one I originally created for a Western. Would take a bit of a re-write. But she was the one that all the crazy and dangerous characters went to. "Nice" bedside manner.

Updated the Roster a bit. I have some folks wearing more than one hat.

Edit: And Captain, holler if there is something you don't like or I got wrong.

Last edited:
Added you as a mod for the CS thread in case you need to promote, etc. First excuse I have had to use that feature.

On page 3 of my first post. Nothing exciting. But I touch on some of the technological advances. Most are taken straight out of Canon Star Trek.

Re-read the Master Chief. I think both Jon and Diane will like him. He's going to remind them of someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back