• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SSAWTMTTTI OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I love the complaints i can easily remove em i ask the gm of HIS rp if it was cool he said yes. Last time i checked you all didn’t make the rp. Its no big deal in erasing the idea so calm down. Lmaooooo

Reading through that was honestly a waste of creativity, if we can even call it that. This character is just so absurdly powerful. I was perfectly fine with just Kuto being a villain.

As Zerohex Zerohex has stated, there already is the "Lord or Thieves."

Twin brother to Undertaker magic that was lost and NO ONE has.
No one has it? Really, man?

He also claims that he is unable to resist taking Magic (one that is pro dominant to physical enhancement for example or one who mastered ice magic or another form of physical enhancement.) once it piques his interest, much like a hoarder.

If he's going to "steal" titles and magic from our characters, what was the point of any of us putting time into the characters we're using to create a story.

Last edited:
Again something can easily be erased. I asked the Gm if it was coo so once more shutup and hop off simple. I’m sorry i asked for his opinion on it lmao.

Again something can easily be erased. I asked the Gm if it was coo so once more shutup and hop off simple. I’m sorry i asked for his opinion on it lmao.

I understand that you are frustrated about the criticisms that have been brought up about your character even though you had the concept/sheet okayed by the GM, but there's no need to be rude and tell another player to shut up.

It's just that the power scaling in this RP has been kind of wonky and as said by the others, escalating the capabilities of characters just creates an unhealthy cycle of people trying to one up each other.

So yes while this is DanGriin's RP it doesn't mean we can't voice concerns of his decisions or make suggestions that could make the RP more fun and interesting for everyone involved.

I understand that you are frustrated about the criticisms that have been brought up about your character even though you had the concept/sheet okayed by the GM, but there's no need to be rude and tell another player to shut up.

It's just that the power scaling in this RP has been kind of wonky and as said by the others, escalating the capabilities of characters just creates an unhealthy cycle of people trying to one up each other.

So yes while this is DanGriin's RP it doesn't mean we can't voice concerns of his decisions or make suggestions that could make the RP more fun and interesting for everyone involved.
I’m not upset im just not finna sit here and tolerate it a simple ask of removal is all that was needed. Point blank I aint the passive type i fire back. I unserstood the first time with knight and zero no need for more.

I ain’t him to sit here n listen to all yo bs. Can easily be erased n forgotten
Yet here you are crying about it. But tell you what, your character wins. He wins so hard and awesomely no one can do anything and it's totally epic and everyone high fives you for writing something so cool. Happy? Now that you've done that, how about we actually try to work together to tell an interesting story with characters that aren't made to one up everyone else? Can we do that?

Yet here you are crying about it. But tell you what, your character wins. He wins so hard and awesomely no one can do anything and it's totally epic and everyone high fives you for writing something so cool. Happy? Now that you've done that, how about we actually try to work together to tell an interesting story with characters that aren't made to one up everyone else? Can we do that?
How am i crying so thats invalid try again. Simple as the topic is over with goodbye on to the rp. The idea is scrapped. xD

>literally whining about having criticism removed
>i'm not upset you're upset

Oh yes, top comeback my man, very tough and not at all passive, sure showed all the people with legitimate criticisms and concerns about your character why you should be allowed this when the actual GM rolled back and reconsidered parts of his character after similar discussion.

How am i crying so thats invalid try again. Simple as the topic is over with goodbye on to the rp. The idea is scrapped. xD
1. You're trying really hard to act like you don't care but feel the need to respond to everyone.
2. You're avoiding the points people have made.
3. You keep trying to deflect the blame to someone that isn't here.
Come on dude, you're 20 years old. Try to act your age.

On that note, I can admit to when I bungle up myself. I carried on because honestly it did not come across that you were deleting your character and it seemed like you were doubling down on it and saying you'd get criticism deleted. Because you said you could easily remove the complaints as you had cleared the character with the GM. But you listened to other players so there was no point in going further, my bad.

On that note, I can admit to when I bungle up myself. I carried on because honestly it did not come across that you were deleting your character and it seemed like you were doubling down on it and saying you'd get criticism deleted. Because you said you could easily remove the complaints as you had cleared the character with the GM. But you listened to other players so there was no point in going further, my bad.
Oh hey, he did delete it. I honestly thought the same thing you did because he only said he COULD delete it and not that he would. Plus with how rude he was, I didn't think he would want to admit to any mistakes.
Gohan510 Gohan510
Good on you, now you just need to apologize to Amaya Himura Amaya Himura for telling her to shut up.

Last edited:
Eh come on, if she wants an apology she can ask for it herself. Matter's settled, innit? Unless Kai wants to try and discuss ways of making his character not get this kind of reaction? I feel that's much more productive to just deleting everything, even if I stand by my point that you don't have to try so hard and Kuto is already in a perfectly good position to be an excellent villain.

KnightOfNight KnightOfNight Thank you sticking up for me.

And Gohan510 Gohan510 I know that you felt attacked, I was just trying to see where you were going with the character. I didn't mean for you to delete it completely, just to revise it. I wanted to know that this character could have been worked on since it was stepping on some toes. I'm not angry, but I do feel sad that you told me to
once more shutup and hop off simple.

Last edited:
Eh come on, if she wants an apology she can ask for it herself. Matter's settled, innit? Unless Kai wants to try and discuss ways of making his character not get this kind of reaction? I feel that's much more productive to just deleting everything, even if I stand by my point that you don't have to try so hard and Kuto is already in a perfectly good position to be an excellent villain.
Yup

KnightOfNight KnightOfNight Thank you sticking up for me.

And Gohan510 Gohan510 I know that you felt attacked, I was just trying to see where you were going with the character. I didn't mean for you to delete it completely, just to revise it. I wanted to know that this character could have been worked on since it was stepping on some toes. I'm not angry, but I do feel sad that you told me to
And I apologize you guys are a bit annoying when it comes to jumping on someone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back