• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SSAWTMTTTI OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Juju Juju
Under the current Zharkov? Never, because she's had a grand total of one person enter the library and was removed for suggesting something foolish (she become the emperor's knight)

Freshet Freshet
Sounds fun, I'd be down for it.

KnightOfNight KnightOfNight

Excellent. So at somepoint, Ludvig Von Hahnenhorn I the Cultured, just a scholar took the opportunity to betray the trust the Zharkovs bestowed upon its visitors to its great library and stole the Master of Master Keys, and proceeded to use that as his ticket to ascending in power. While of course fabricating the honored and traditional family lie about the origins of it. (Any suggestions otherwise is an affront to the good name of Von Hahnenhorn) Or something to that extent.

We can work on Maximilien Von Hahnenhorn getting to Estial to find the door and properly burglarizing it later.

They would not know of it. And again, actual plot stuff involving stuff all the characters could do would be swell.

So I had an idea for a sort of bard-y character, a dragon who's recording lore and stuff for the purpose of historical preservation, and has come to chronicle the deeds of the king and his knights. Thing is, I'm worried that sort of thing is too similar to the girl with the long name I can't bring myself to look up, and I don't want to step on anyone's toes, so I figured I'd ask about the concept before spending time working on it.

So I had an idea for a sort of bard-y character, a dragon who's recording lore and stuff for the purpose of historical preservation, and has come to chronicle the deeds of the king and his knights. Thing is, I'm worried that sort of thing is too similar to the girl with the long name I can't bring myself to look up, and I don't want to step on anyone's toes, so I figured I'd ask about the concept before spending time working on it.
TAKUUUUA

While similar, I think your idea can work. KnightOfNight's character seems to be more focused on collecting any and all knowledge while your character would be interested mostly in recording events. Particularly the ones that are going on in the present with the cast of characters. In a sense one character is cataloging and archiving already known knowledge and history while the other is recording the current history .

zontar zontar
RatKing RatKing more or less hit the nail on the head. While the Lord Librarian would record current events because one day they will be considered ancient history, her records will likely go unused for generations. Plus, I'd imagine a bard would focus more on the grander, heroic aspects of events. Regardless, I don't see any harm in your character idea.

And with that, the "Rescuing Knight of 1" Mini-Arc more or less draws to a close.

Sept was really short huh?

I just realized I never detailed Septimus's height on the character sheet. He stands roughly at 3 feet 5 inches though. So yea pretty short.

And with that, the "Rescuing Knight of 1" Mini-Arc more or less draws to a close.

I just realized I never detailed Septimus's height on the character sheet. He stands roughly at 3 feet 5 inches though. So yea pretty short.
Sorry Kai caused so much trouble haha.....

I wanted to ask all villains if it was okay for me to make a head honcho? I alread Made his sheet he’s as dumb broken as Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia ”Character” that we all love Izuru. He can be like the leader thats been around for centuries and bands all villains together. Kuto mentioned him in a recent post. About having to kill his mother for more power.

And trust me he’s not going to be fighting every post he will only fight twice and the first time i want to the villains to win to strike fear into the people of Sumaru which will spike the story towards people doubting the knights and more the less the Emperor. If its silly then I’ll thrash it. In a sense even that knight that hates Kuto already can side with the man since he sees that the people have become weak and too lenient on survival as they are protected by an “empire” KnightOfNight KnightOfNight

Last edited:
Sorry Kai caused so much trouble haha.....

I wanted to ask all villains if it was okay for me to make a head honcho? I alread Made his sheet he’s as dumb broken as Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia ”Character” that we all love Izuru. He can be like the leader thats been around for centuries and bands all villains together. Kuto mentioned him in a recent post. About having to kill his mother for more power.

It's no big deal, Kai was just doing what was in character for him to do.

Now I may not be playing as a villain but I do like the idea of an antagonist working in the shadows pulling the strings, bringing together villains, and manipulating those they lead in order to reach their own goal.

I feel as if I should plug The Lord of Thieves here. He needs much more money for his stuff, but by gum if expanding a few bit out of his territory works he can bring more Gramzow Branch Thieves Guilds into existence to begin the process of keeping crime nice and orderly under a noble name.

And then as for me, just speaking from narrative, why not foil the heroes who are ordered with a fairly proper order by loose confederation? No Gods, No Masters, Only Villains united by purposes of evil.

Last edited:
I feel as if I should plug The Lord of Thieves here. He needs much more money for his stuff, but by gum if expanding a few bit out of his territory works he can bring more Gramzow Branch Thieves Guilds into existence to begin the process of keeping crime nice and orderly under a noble name.

And then as for me, just speaking from narrative, why not foil the heroes who are ordered with a fairly proper order by loose confederation? No Gods, No Masters, Only Villains united by purposes of evil.
My God.... The Lord of Thieves is Andrew Ryan...
HE WANTS TO RAPTURE OUR ******

Yup ima make the villain still though he don’t got to be the leader but most likely strongest k thanks for opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back