• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SSAWTMTTTI OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
*Comes home with Lucas and Skyler. In the kitchen, an angry Rinzler has her hair done up and wears a Rinzler robe*
Rinzler: Where were you?
Izuru:...Out
Rinzler: Okay, let me rephrase that. Were where you wasting your time tonight?
Izuru: Just out, Rinzler
Rinzler: Just OUT? You were just OUT?! I'm pretty sure we raised you well enough that you can at least explain where you were for eight hours instead of answering questions like a dropkick
Izuru: Oh fuckin drop it Rinzler… I'm allowed to have time for me!
Rinzler: Oh suuuure. Just waltz on off and leave me here to pick up after you while you hang with your dickhead mates...sorry Lucas, Skyler
Izuru: OH DON'T YOU FUCKIN START RINZLER
Rinzler: DON'T YOU DARE ACT LIKE YOU CAN RAISE YOUR VOICE HERE
Izuru: You're not my mother...
Rinzler: Yeah... your Dad went mental and killed her...which left me stuck raising her bloody kids!
Izuru: Oh fuck this!
*Leaves and slams the door, which shatters the glass*
Rinzler: That's right Izuru... just leave all this shit for me to pick up.. LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO

Amaya Himura Amaya Himura

lol if that's in the ova, okay... i guess...?

but that doesn't sound like Rinzler, she's not going to yell at people, not even the worst of people

lol if that's in the ova, okay... i guess...?

but that doesn't sound like Rinzler, she's not going to yell at people, not even the worst of people
Its my attempt at a second series
One where the cast of SSAWTMTTTI go through a variety of funny skits
Heres another one I call... Ruining Tension

Scene:
Feltraz and Billy are being held at spellpoint by a rogue mage and he will allow one of them to survive
RM: Who will die? Who will live... ten seconds
Feltraz: Me! I'm an Elf... I've lived enough life! Billy is Human and deserves to live!
Billy: Its because I'm Human that I should die! Feltraz could do so much with all his time!
Feltraz: Goddamnit Billy you have a family! Think of them
Billy: I am! With your livespan and skills... my family will be okay for generations!
RM: Five Seconds
Feltraz: ME!
Billy: ME!
RM: Times up... you both d-
*He freezes and Izuru walks out from behind him*
Izuru: What? You're surprised that I could freeze him with Time Magic?
Feltraz: Well...uhhhh...
Billy: Yes
Izuru: Seriously? This is a world full of magic and you dropkicks are surprised at a little freezy freeze?
*They look at the ground*
Izuru: Fuckin losers.... Get an education you stupid pieces of shit... honestly how have you not been killed by a pissed off prossie who breathes fire?
*Izuru walks away and gives them the finger as he meets up with Rinzler*
Izuru: Fuckin Hell Rinzler… we really need to make the education system harder for dickheads to pass

RatKing RatKing

So asking for trumpet lessons then?

Sept would probably have a hard time playing a trumpet with his snout and all being in the way, but if anyone could teach him it would be the wizard of wizards and her homunculi.

Ah I worked on my post finally, and I'm sorry if I kept you waiting. I hope Sept can get that scroll answer from the Homunculi Leader!

No worries, you didn't keep me waiting.

Sept would probably have a hard time playing a trumpet with his snout and all being in the way, but if anyone could teach him it would be the wizard of wizards and her homunculi.

I believe in Septimus’ dedication and a curiosity on the wizard of wizard’s part to make it a reality. Course if that fails there is always the cowbell.

*In the Principals Office*
Principal Verity: Now Ms Rinzler… We've called you here today because Izuru got in a fight with one of his classmates
Izuru: That dickhead started it!
Rinzler: Why did you get in a fight Izuru?
Izuru: That fucking ginger spastic told me I wasn't good at my job!
Rinzler: What did you do?
Principal Verity: He forgot to bring the waterbottles to the museum... so everyone was thirsty the whole three periods we were there
Rinzler: Why did you forget, Izuru?
Izuru: I had stuff to do! Its not easy being Class Rep... got a lot of stuff on my plate
Rinzler: Izuru... as Class Rep you're responsible for arranging and doing a lot of things...like bringing the water bottles
Principal Verity: As a result... Micky McRory told Izuru he wasn't a good class rep and he should "Sort his shit out"
Rinzler: You started a fight over that?
Izuru: You don't get it! The fucker disrespected me!
Principal Verity: Bins and small trees were thrown and now they aren't allowed back at the museum for a year
Izuru: Which is FUCKING BULLSHIT
Rinzler: Izuru... you really shouldn't start fights over such needless reasons. You were the one who wanted to be Class Rep. So you have to take responsibility and bring the water bottles next time. Do you understand?
Izuru: I understand that this is FUCKED
Principal Verity: Go home and straighten yourself out, Izuru

Amaya Himura Amaya Himura

So, uh, are we shooting out random character interpretations in different settings/more mundane settings now? Is it time for me to do a bit regarding Max’s corporate powerpoint presentations on team building?

So, uh, are we shooting out random character interpretations in different settings/more mundane settings now? Is it time for me to do a bit regarding Max’s corporate powerpoint presentations on team building?
Trialling different scenarios for the SSAWTMTTTI Sketch Show

Suppose I shall then. But I'll keep it brief.

*Cut to a powerpoint slide titled 'Utilizing Teamwork'*
Maximilien: Now what is teamwork? Put simply teamwork is *powerpoint effect occurs circling the letters u m and e* you and me, working together for a common goal.
Maximilien: It is what keeps a corporation moving, the synergy between myself as the employer, and you as the employee. There is a bond of trust that needs to be had.
Maximilien: And to help harness that trust, we shall go through the trust exercises that were listed in your sheets before arriving to the hotel for our yearly conference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back