• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SSAWTMTTTI OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yes
He can be one of the Four Swordsmen
Just bring up his power level a little

What's a "Four swordsmen"? I don't see anything on the lore page.

Also what do you mean bring up the power level a bit? It's a little bit vague for me. What is apparently underpowered of him?

What's a "Four swordsmen"? I don't see anything on the lore page.

Also what do you mean bring up the power level a bit? It's a little bit vague for me. What is apparently underpowered of him?
The Lore is in need of an expansion
I was waiting until I had a few more solid ideas
The Four Swordsmen are the Four Greatest Swordsmen in Sumaru

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
OVAs don't usually deviate from the original work in its entirety =^)

In all seriousness though, I realize you're probably trying with the princess and sleipnir but we should probably move the plot along on some level? 'cause right now it doesn't look like anyone's got much of anything to do or work off of, save possibly for Freshet and Knight who are off sacking a tomb we just got out of. And yes I am hammering away a replacement character to try and avoid party conflict on some level.

OVAs don't usually deviate from the original work in its entirety =^)

In all seriousness though, I realize you're probably trying with the princess and sleipnir but we should probably move the plot along on some level? 'cause right now it doesn't look like anyone's got much of anything to do or work off of, save possibly for Freshet and Knight who are off sacking a tomb we just got out of. And yes I am hammering away a replacement character to try and avoid party conflict on some level.
Chiho is the one to bring news of Stormageddon

Yeah aight, cool, was just pointing it out mostly to get the idea out there because it felt like we were heading into filler territory with Izuru off mostly on his own. Like Knight's idea. Prime filler arc material. Also

>radiant quests

So more undead then, gotcha.

Everyone split up and stop things from escalating
We need four legions each to a part of Sumaru
So you want the knights to split up to fight small threats while storm dragon does his storm stuff somewhere else? I guess Izuru is going to handle him?

So you want the knights to split up to fight small threats while storm dragon does his storm stuff somewhere else? I guess Izuru is going to handle him?
Ummmm nooooo
These Venti are from the same subset of Demons that feed off of fear
So they're causing panic and chaos to generate enough fear to make themselves stronger
Like pissing off the Troian Hydra and her children and making everyone in the town of Belham afraid to come outside because of lightning strikes
Again... Stormageddon is a wizard... a HUMAN WIZARD
One who at this point seems like a decent middle aged bloke who "Only Wants To Keep The Venti From Blowing Up Cities"
Ya'll can kill him yourselves

Ummmm nooooo
These Venti are from the same subset of Demons that feed off of fear
So they're causing panic and chaos to generate enough fear to make themselves stronger
Like pissing off the Troian Hydra and her children and making everyone in the town of Belham afraid to come outside because of lightning strikes
Again... Stormageddon is a wizard... a HUMAN WIZARD
One who at this point seems like a decent middle aged bloke who "Only Wants To Keep The Venti From Blowing Up Cities"
Ya'll can kill him yourselves

Oh, okay so we're killing Izuru's cousins then? Something like that?

My dude, chill. You just threw a bunch of terms I wasn't familiar with at me all at once so I got lost.
Plus the last time you mentioned Stormageddon (that totally sounds like a magic dinosaur name) you implied it was a major threat.

My dude, chill. You just threw a bunch of terms I wasn't familiar with at me all at once so I got lost.
Plus the last time you mentioned Stormageddon (that totally sounds like a magic dinosaur name) you implied it was a major threat.
Now we have to have a Magic Dinsoaur!!!
He is... he was going to use the Venti to become a God
Whether or not that would have succeeded is entirely up in the air

Oh, okay so we're killing Izuru's cousins then? Something like that?
Well Izuru and Otonashi get that power because of their maternal grandfather, Satan (No Not THAT Satan... its a fairly common title for Demon Lords)
Whether or not they're related to the Venti is something which sounds like it could and couldn't work... so let's say maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back