• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SSAWTMTTTI OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
why tho, when your character can kinda just do that already? Hell the crown prince seems dead set on doing that as well right now, even with magical enemy summoning abilities, which hey it's a character direction that works.

Last edited:
why tho, when your character can kinda just do that already? Hell the crown prince seems dead set on doing that as well right now, even with magical enemy summoning abilities, which hey it's a character direction that works.
Cause its my idea and Kuto isn’t like that. Simple

I've been dying at work for 3 days. What have I been missing?

I'll try to give a quick synopsis of what has been going on since your last post. Basically there were 3 separate groups, each sort of doing their own thing.

The first group was the "camp crew" consisting of the Knights of 2,3,4,5, 6 and *quickly copies and pastes the long title of the character* Zharko Serafim Bogdan Miroslav Kostadin Gerasim Vaska Trajan Apostol Zharkov XXXVII, the Lord Librarian Of The Most Completed Sanctum Of Lore In This World And The Next, Most Honored Of Scholars, Shaper Of Reality, Bender Of Wills, Wizard Of Wizards, and Master Of Homunculi who were either burying the dead in mass graves, healing the injured, or greeting the librarian with the long list of titles.

The second group consisted of the Knight of 0 and 7 who went to go and check up on the Knight of 1 and save him from a confrontation with two of the villain (Kuto and Yuki)

Finally there is the side battle against werewolves with the Emperor, Skyler, and Lucas.

I think that about covers most of what has been going on.

Last edited:
Oh I just now noticed this post. So should I take that as me not being allowed to have anything going for my character and her illustrious family?
No take it as an invitation for WIZARD BATTLES
HOT BLOODED INCANTATIONS!
DRAGONFIRE!
DIVINE PROVIDENCE!
Its WIZARD BATTLES! WIZARD BATTLES! WIZARD BATTLES!

the dragon dna he took was the dragon of null void allowing him to shift through time and space, which why he can’t die (yet)

As so all for one the big bad appears. Though I just want to express some caution when it comes to time schenanigans/magic. The ability to manipulate or travel through time is quite powerful and can also make things complicated when it comes to telling a story and how it affects the timeline of when posts take place. If it is just being used to extend their life or just halting the aging process then it should be fine though.

If not and the intention is to do more with it then I recommend either heavily limiting how often it's used or giving the ability a small time frame that can be traversed within (can only go back a few minutes in time for example).

As so all for one the big bad appears. Though I just want to express some caution when it comes to time schenanigans/magic. The ability to manipulate or travel through time is quite powerful and can also make things complicated when it comes to telling a story and how it affects the timeline of when posts take place. If it is just being used to extend their life or just halting the aging process then it should be fine though.

If not and the intention is to do more with it then I recommend either heavily limiting how often it's used or giving the ability a small time frame that can be traversed within (can only go back a few minutes in time for example).
Nah it just resticts his aging. He can’t pull a thanos don’t worry all for one...

Are we just gonna be making up anime meme Madara Uchiha tier powerlevel things to keep up the constant escalation with no sense of scale, impact or narrative coherence and relevance?

cause yea, gotta repeat what was said to our fearless GM, just endlessly escalating ridiculous powers out of nowhere for no reason does not make a character more relevant or interesting at all. In fact it's the opposite. Kuto ascending to the position of an antagonist to parallel Izuru, with his links to two of the Knights to boot, would've been much, much more interesting than Dragon Demon Angel Magic DNA Stealing Superbad Mystery Man complete with DBZ ripoff instakill powers.

Zerohex Zerohex
Agree 100% but you left out him directly taking things away from other characters (such as Freshet Freshet no longer being the lord of thieves) and making it so his character can use everyone else's toys but his toys can't be used by anyone else.

Edit: Seriously my dude, why did you need to take that of all things from Freshet Freshet unless you're just trying to troll?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back