• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SSAWTMTTTI OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Our new little Witch friend is gonna be disappointed
Izuru has all of Grigori's tomes
He's also keeping ALL of them

Okay just a serious question, why do you feel the need to constantly glorify your character and take so many neat possibilities from others? Like, this could be a neat angle for our wizardry compatriot who is a scholarly type and protector of knowledge, hell it could lead into later hooks where the tomes could be in danger or something. Is it that you are trying to prove your character is cool to yourself or what?

Okay just a serious question, why do you feel the need to constantly glorify your character and take so many neat possibilities from others? Like, this could be a neat angle for our wizardry compatriot who is a scholarly type and protector of knowledge, hell it could lead into later hooks where the tomes could be in danger or something. Is it that you are trying to prove your character is cool to yourself or what?
I kid, I kid
Izuru took Grigori's sheet music
That Necrodragon was quite a talented musician

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
Okay but really now, because you've kinda had your fun away from all the people that had criticisms and it looks like all you're doing is introducing more and more elements and connections that glorify your character and absolutely nothing more. Wouldn't it be great for the emperor to have his knights, that elite crack team of badasses he assembled to work for him, as he arrives at a brand new location to do things, hmmmm?

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
Okay but really now, because you've kinda had your fun away from all the people that had criticisms and it looks like all you're doing is introducing more and more elements and connections that glorify your character and absolutely nothing more. Wouldn't it be great for the emperor to have his knights, that elite crack team of badasses he assembled to work for him, as he arrives at a brand new location to do things, hmmmm?
They'll be called on when the Storm Lord Expansion comes out
For now they could...SUBJUGATE THE PEOPLE

Or hell even actually introduce the plot elements that sell the emperor's mentality when there's actually people around to be affected by them instead of exactly two players, both of whom had nothing going on and thus were free to fortunately be around without any constraints of time, travel, interaction etc.

Our new little Witch friend is gonna be disappointed
Izuru has all of Grigori's tomes
He's also keeping ALL of them
And where, exactly, did you write this happening?
Oh wait you didn't and it wasn't even possible for him to do so in the timeframes/actions that you gave and this is just you pulling things out of thin air again.

Also Blood Born Angel Blood Born Angel my bad duder I hit a really bad block there.

KnightOfNight KnightOfNight Reading books always pretty damn fun, but how dusty is the book dimension? Does it need any spring cleaning?

But yeah, plot elements that you know everyone can act on would be pretty nice to have right now or fairly soon.

Freshet Freshet
It really is, the Zharko Serafim Bogdan Miroslav Kostadin Gerasim Vaska Trajan Apostol Zharkov line is quite generous.

Juju Juju
There's Zharko Serafim Bogdan Miroslav Kostadin Gerasim Vaska Trajan Apostol Zharkov XXXVII and her homunculi.

Freshet Freshet
It really is, the Zharko Serafim Bogdan Miroslav Kostadin Gerasim Vaska Trajan Apostol Zharkov line is quite generous.

Juju Juju
There's Zharko Serafim Bogdan Miroslav Kostadin Gerasim Vaska Trajan Apostol Zharkov XXXVII and her homunculi.
But Tennie has to sleep at some point. And if you bring an invisibility cloak you can sneak into the restricted section.

Juju Juju
Time doesn't flow normally in the dimension and the previous Zharko Serafim Bogdan Miroslav Kostadin Gerasim Vaska Trajan Apostol Zharkovs set up various rules to prevent such shenanigans. Whenever someone tries something clever they patch in rules preventing it from happening again.

Juju Juju
Time doesn't flow normally in the dimension and the previous Zharko Serafim Bogdan Miroslav Kostadin Gerasim Vaska Trajan Apostol Zharkovs set up various rules to prevent such shenanigans. Whenever someone tries something clever they patch in rules preventing it from happening again.
has anything ever been stolen? would Tennie even realize one of her books was missing?

Well... I think that depends on how good the thief is. Surely one who could break into many tricky locks, could potentially have tried to bust in for a small heist, nothing too big considering the homunculi would be all over him if he dilly-dallyed..

Of course it is just a possibility.

Well... I think that depends on how good the thief is. Surely one who could break into many tricky locks, could potentially have tried to bust in for a small heist, nothing too big considering the homunculi would be all over him if he dilly-dallyed..

Of course it is just a possibility.
One who had a master of master keys! :v maybe the key itself was stolen from the dimension xD

One who had a master of master keys! :v maybe the key itself was stolen from the dimension xD

Are you suggesting the blasphemous suggestion that the Master of Master Keys was not always a Von Hahnenhorn heirloom?! The tradition of it being passed down from the eldest heir of Von Hahnenhorn to Von Hahnenhorn has been etched in the annals of their history ever since the founder of the noble lineage, one Ludvig Von Hahnenhorn I the Cultured had unearthed the key from the most perilous and deepest of dungeons!

KnightOfNight KnightOfNight - Which totally means I am up for having that, either a possible attempted robbery by the current Sir Hahnenhorn or a theft from an early generation, be the case if you want. Very well could be a fun neat little tie in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back