• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SSAWTMTTTI OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Time to take bets of how soon it will before a character intentionally doesn't call her by the full name because of how long it is.
10 gold and a goat that it will be within the first post interacting with her

Juju Juju
If you keep calling her Tennie and she just might restore your forest just to completely destroy it.

RatKing RatKing
Good to know, anyone can feel free to jump in and try to explain to her why the boy king isn't there waiting to greet her.

Why does the text from some of the posts you guys make end up partially in white and partially in black? It hurts my eyeballs.

hey everyone, so so so sorry about not being able to update. I have no WiFi and I'm typing from my phone. (I'm boarding a plane... :/)
please forgive me everyone who is interacting with Rinzler

DarkstarUchiha DarkstarUchiha
Eheh... your choice of mount may be a slight problem... @_@

In this RP Kitsune are not mere animals, but a race complete with their own language, culture and history. They also are on the verge of extinction and extremely rare (currently thought to be extinct) thanks to the actions of the old empire and the gradual expansion of the Eastern and Beastfolk kingdoms.

Its unlikely for a kitsune to ally with any civilised folk, let alone the heir to the Eastern Throne. :v

DarkstarUchiha DarkstarUchiha
Eheh... your choice of mount may be a slight problem... @_@

In this RP Kitsune are not mere animals, but a race complete with their own language, culture and history. They also are on the verge of extinction and extremely rare (currently thought to be extinct) thanks to the actions of the old empire and the gradual expansion of the Eastern and Beastfolk kingdoms.

Its unlikely for a kitsune to ally with any civilised folk, let alone the heir to the Eastern Throne. :v
if you readi stopped my father from killing it as a baby it has become my friend through time and me raising it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back