• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SSAWTMTTTI OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
mine are better tho. UwU
Oh you foxy little minx
*More Careless Whisper*
Rinzler: Izuru... shes not into you dude... Get over it and kill her like Wolverine killed Jean Gray
Lupa: No kill her like Kratos kills Zeus!!!
Izuru: These options suck...
Ghost Tatsuya: Don't kill my daughter....

I like how everyone is having problems with wolves
Though mine are bigger

Considering how short Septimus is, the wolf that attacked him would have likely been nearly as tall as him. So I'd say that relatively speaking the wolves they fought are about the same size.

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
Yuki: Im gonna destroy youuuuuu!
Emyln: allow me to kill her for you, my love emperor. I'll tear out her innards and make a heart shaped smear of her blood for you as a gift!
Kuto: No touch. >:C Or I break ur balls

RatKing RatKing
Sept may be smol, but he attac like dragon xD

KnightOfNight KnightOfNight
Fluff says that she doesn't really care and that you can have the 10th spot if it makes you happy xD

Baggy isn't THAT good

Actually, *adjusts glasses* if "Baggy the Wonderbag" is anything like a "Bag of Holding" from the various formats of tabletop games then a living thing that is able to be put into the bag could stay within it for a limited amount of time before it would start to suffocate due to a lack of oxygen.

Actually, *adjusts glasses* if "Baggy the Wonderbag" is anything like a "Bag of Holding" from the various formats of tabletop games then a living thing that is able to be put into the bag could stay within it for a limited amount of time before it would start to suffocate due to a lack of oxygen.
Did you just adjust your glasses at me...
Then again...maybe she could be in there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back