• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom SQUIDBOB (Spongebob x Squidward) or BBRAE (Beast boy x Raven)

SmolKitkat

Lurker
I'm Kitkat , nonbinary, 18. - I have school (won't always be on)

I really want someone to roleplay bbrae (beast boy x Raven ) with me! I recently started watching teen titans / teen titans go and this ship is literally so adorable! I really want to rp it with someone !
- I'd like to play beast boy!
- I am literate! Although I can match your rp style!
- I'll talk about triggers in dms!
The plot I'm thinking of is beast boy constantly flirting with Raven which eventually gets to her and she starts to realise she can't take her mind off the other, she slips up here and there saying things or doing things that give Beast boy the impression she likes him!

~ ♡

I would also love to roleplay Squidbob! (Spongebob x Squidward) same rules above apply!
- I would like to play spongebob
- I can do human or canon rp!
- many spongebob headcanons that I'll discuss!
For the plot I'm thinking of Squidward slowly realising he had a crush on Spongebob, who has liked Squidward for years! We can talk more in detail on what we want to do there! ~

I'm Kitkat , nonbinary, 18. - I have school (won't always be on)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back