• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Spring Into New Plots! ❀

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello hello! The name’s Tulsa and I’m 25 years old and searching for some new writing partners! I have over ten years writing experience and have done a bit of freelance writing on the side as well. As for my writing, I can easily write around two paragraphs, but if the scene calls for it I can go 3-5, it just depends. I do prefer rapid replies around two paras, but this is in no way a dealbreaker as I know not everyone has this sort of time.

Just a few quick rules that are important are as follows:

• All partners must be 18+
  • Since doubling is a big thing now, I want to explain my stance. I’m so down for playing side characters in order to world build, however I won’t do an ‘I’ll scratch your back, you scratch mine’ deal. I’m not too great at playing canons, which is why I tend to play ocs. Sorry if this is a dealbreaker for you!

Onto what I’m looking for would be someone willing to play M fandom characters against my F ones in romantic and angsty pairings! Below you’ll find the list of pairings I’m currently looking for :).

• Derek Hale x Paige Krasikeva (Canon-Divergent) - Teen Wolf

• Kol Mikaelson x Averie Forbes (OC) - Vampire Diaries

• Loki Laufeyson x Eira Jarrledottir (OC) - MCU/Thor Movies

• Tate Langdon x Violet Harmon - AHS: Murder House

• Billy Hargrove x Kat Wheeler (OC) - Stranger Things

• Spencer Reid x Olivia Chandler (OC) - Criminal Minds

• Draco Malfoy x Artemis Cresswell (OC) - Harry Potter

Those are what I have right now, at least for this ad. Please keep in mind, all of my original characters have bios/backstories that are at least a page long if not longer. The following is what I’d be looking for out of a potential partner.

• Can reply at least once a day, but would prefer multiple times. (obviously this doesn’t apply if something comes up, just let me know, I’m not strict or scary, promise!)
  • Loves to gush about the characters/pairings/fandom we’re writing. I love getting invested and coming up with potential future plot points or doing aus or hcs about where they could end up. It’s all so fun!
  • In that same vein though, I do want to set a boundary: I don’t do anything that requires me to share my voice or get off of discord. I have super bad anxiety so any kind of call or sharing of personal info stresses me out a lot. I’ve tried it once and it all ended in a mess and I’d rather not get into it again, so please be able to respect that.
  • If you write primarily on Discord in servers, that’s perfect! And bonus points if you use tupperbox!
If you’re at all interested please interact, PM me or simply add me on discord - toxicdeliquency Also, please introduce yourself and what fandom and/or pairing caught your eye instead of just a simple ‘hi’ message, it makes things much easier and less awkward haha. Hope to hear from y’all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back