• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Splicers - I Am Legion - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
So if you snag another War Mount for some assignment, does Sherwood spend the Bio-E on them?

No bio-E but I could grab us a stock Zephyr, or two griffons or horses for you two or whatever is needed.

RAW I can get us each a draco, but I expect sherwood would say "No"

Deliverymen are good for a minor War Mount too but only ground-bound types. A Mega-horse, Strider, or Tunnel Rat. It's only one, but it'll have it's own Stealth Field. =)

I would hazard a guess that Sherwood might make an exception to that, depending on our mission. Or not. Lol

Okay all the numbers are on the sheet.

Need to clean it up add art and do the backstory, but all the numbers are listed. (Do want to add some totals for ease of use)
Mirgris Mirgris Hey! I might've spotted a few things that should help. You sure about some of those numbers? You can't have only 2 S.D.C.. I don't know what the "M.D.C. 1" with it means.

Also, aren't you missing three of the skills Sherwood found for us? Basic Mathematics, Speak Native Language and Literacy Native Language?

I really like how both of your characters are real good in the fighting department! I like my character a lot, but you don't see him with an Omega Blaster or tricked-out Griffin! Lookin' good! =)

One more thing - our party. What do we know about each other? I'll try and post my answer tomorrow. I'm for bed now. Take care and sleep well when it's your turns! =)

Honor and fun,
Dann =)

Mirgris Mirgris Hey! I might've spotted a few things that should help. You sure about some of those numbers? You can't have only 2 S.D.C.. I don't know what the "M.D.C. 1" with it means.

Also, aren't you missing three of the skills Sherwood found for us? Basic Mathematics, Speak Native Language and Literacy Native Language?

I really like how both of your characters are real good in the fighting department! I like my character a lot, but you don't see him with an Omega Blaster or tricked-out Griffin! Lookin' good! =)

One more thing - our party. What do we know about each other? I'll try and post my answer tomorrow. I'm for bed now. Take care and sleep well when it's your turns! =)

Honor and fun,
Dann =)

100 SDC equals 1 MDC

I had 102 SDC which could also be expressed as having 1 MDC and 2 SDC
I was being cheeky that I'm "Techincally" an MDC creature.

100 SDC equals 1 MDC

I had 102 SDC which could also be expressed as having 1 MDC and 2 SDC
I was being cheeky that I'm "Techincally" an MDC creature.
Ah! O.K.. I had a big clue when you were being silly with Pretty Bird's P.B. of 100 (still funny!), but I'm glad you took the time to show the light on this one. I get you now! =)

I think it is what he gets from the Host Armor starting out
Sorry bud! I read this and still somehow misunderstood it. Mirgris had to quote it for me for me to fully get it. C'est la vie! ("That's life!" or "Oh well! It's all good!") =)

Sherwood Sherwood Now that I think I fully grasped what's going on, should I be asking for a main body roll since mine also came up 200? Or should it stay as is?

Sorry bud! I read this and still somehow misunderstood it. Mirgris had to quote it for me for me to fully get it. C'est la vie! ("That's life!" or "Oh well! It's all good!") =)

Sherwood Sherwood Now that I think I fully grasped what's going on, should I be asking for a main body roll since mine also came up 200? Or should it stay as is?
200 is pretty good.

What? But you said:
Gotta be tanky to survive, dice don't fuck me now.

I grabbed it, but when your dealing with a 200! mdc variation in one body part upgrades kind of don't matter. It's 200! MDC

Update: Wait! I think I see it now. On your main body, you rolled a mere 80 for a total of 140 M.D.C.. Not 140 + 60 = 200. That's why you requested reroll. =)

Deliverymen get somewhere between 2 and 16 Bio-E/level. I'm not getting a force field or anything like that anytime soon. I just can't afford it. Especially if I want the Regeneration: Super which I'm saving up for.

So I will just continue to play it safe which I think is what keeps Deliverymen alive in the first place. =)

Sherwood Sherwood Please disregard my request for a reward unless you think Kokoro needs it.

Update: Wait! I think I see it now. On your main body, you rolled a mere 80 for a total of 140 M.D.C.. Not 140 + 60 = 200. That's why you requested reroll. =)

Yeah, 140 on a melee only "Tank" was not great.

200 on someone who will use a gun, is massively better.

Yeah, 140 on a melee only "Tank" was not great.

200 on someone who will use a gun, is massively better.
Yeah. Both of our characters have a lot of the half damage/resistance and enhancements which, in those cases only, effectively doubles our M.D.C..

My character has automatic dodge, stealth field, echo-location, plus a martial arts system he can depend on. Unless this game is extremely deadly, I'm thinking he'll be fine.

Last edited:
I'm still trying to figure out his personality. Those quotes I created in the spoiler? Now I am wondering if those are his own or the Lost Warriors whom he admires.

Update: I had a nagging feeling about his name so I looked it up. Turns out Kokoro is a girl's name (meaning "heart").

So character creation continues!

Sherwood? Don't hesitate to post away and character when you're ready. I hope I'll have him/her figured out by then. =)

Give me some time to get back home from my shift at work and I can set up the IC thread. In the meantime feel free to discuss possible connections you may have.

Yeaaah. I think I'm going to be changing Chaska quite a bit personality-wise. =) Host armor will stay as it is, but now I have future plans for it. Same goes for his gear and all.

I'm definitely taking this character in a "wild" new direction though - one I think I'll have fun with and hopefully the three of you will too (and anyone else who might join us in the future). =)

I'm trying to get a good mental picture of Toni locked in beyond the basics. It's coming to me slowly, but quality stuff can't be rushed.

I'm trying to get a good mental picture of Toni locked in beyond the basics. It's coming to me slowly, but quality stuff can't be rushed.
Ain't that the truth! May nothing interrupt your creative flow, Psychie. =)

"When the world collapsed on us, the stone killed us, but it's the fear that defeated us. It stole the fight from us and smothered our fire. It made mice of men and that was the truest victory I have ever seen the machine wrought. I knew then what we needed was figures, larger than life, fools, charging head first into the fray. The story, the valor the glory. It's not for me, it never has been. It's always been for all the people who will see that fear and choose fight instead of flight."

I have provided a new background in Chaska's character sheet. Enjoy if you choose to read it. I want to do more, but that's all of the time I have tonight. Be well, friends! =)

Is everyone ready for me to start the IC thread tonight? If not, I can wait. I'm just excited to get this ball rolling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back