• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Splicers - I Am Legion - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yes, I have been in PMs with Sherwood, he is indeed still kicking, I have a lot of my Roughneck rolled up, I just need to put them together into a character idea...
I'd say as a rough neck your biggest consideration is what you want your mount to be and how that plays into your fighting style.

I'd say as a rough neck your biggest consideration is what you want your mount to be and how that plays into your fighting style
Roughnecks do not have mounts. They are foot soldiers with cool organic mecha suits (just not as tricked out as the Dreadguards , and do not have to follow some ridiculous code)

My character will definitely be your field medic among other things. ;-)

It's the Outriders that have the mounts, yes?

Roughnecks do not have mounts. They are foot soldiers with cool organic mecha suits (just not as tricked out as the Dreadguards , and do not have to follow some ridiculous code)

Cool! Won't turn down a good medic played by Eon! 8D

The next big question is for our two new players, are you a part of House Artimis, or another one? I have some ideas for either answer.

Sorry old fart brain there is an army unit called the "Rough necks" who are air cavalry and I guess I got that stuck in brain as "Roughneck=cavalry".

Last edited:
Sorry old fart brain there is an army unit called the "Rough necks" who are air cavalry and I guess I got that stuck in brain as "Roughneck=cavalry".
Air Cav!

Nobody comes roaring in like they do! Immortalized forever in Apocalypse Now! *Cues Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries*

marlon brando 2014 movies GIF

Well, here is another update on the Eternal Hospital Stay for poor Sherwood. I am feeling much better today, but the downside is that I have multiple leaks in my right side lung, keeping my chest tube in. If the docs pull it out now, the leaks would just have my lung collapse again and they would have to replace the chest tube. If there is not any progress, the next step is a much more invasive operation to open up my side and do a surgical repair of these leaks, leaving the chest tube in until I heal from the worst of the operation and can then start to look for a discharge date of about 5-7 days from then. I am sooooo done with this, having spent the past three weeks in the hospital.

Well, here is another update on the Eternal Hospital Stay for poor Sherwood. I am feeling much better today, but the downside is that I have multiple leaks in my right side lung, keeping my chest tube in. If the docs pull it out now, the leaks would just have my lung collapse again and they would have to replace the chest tube. If there is not any progress, the next step is a much more invasive operation to open up my side and do a surgical repair of these leaks, leaving the chest tube in until I heal from the worst of the operation and can then start to look for a discharge date of about 5-7 days from then. I am sooooo done with this, having spent the past three weeks in the hospital.
Sherwood Sherwood Baaarf! I'm glad they didn't send you home early only to start all over again. Plus, I'm *really* glad you've got roleplaying to fall back on!

Do you want me to post this around and save you the trouble?

Honor and fun,
Purr =)

Well, a bit of good news. I should be able to go home in about two to three days. It all depends on my chest tube when it comes out. If my lung starts to collapse, I get to leave with a take home tube to keep me breathing. If It stays inflated, I'm out of here in probably 2 days. I am so happy. I've been in the hospital for over 3 weeks so far, and this is going to be such a great change.

Here's an update on my illness. I have my chest tube clamped, and assuming that there is no problems overnight, I'll get it removed in the morning and be home hopefully Thursday. I am so excited to be out of here after spending nearly a month in the hospital.

Also, a quick update on Sherwood's status. He has a large air bubble in his right lung that the doc's have put in a new drainage tube to keep his lung from collapsing. He should be getting out of the hospital on Monday, and he's pretty depressed with having to wait to get home. After all, it's now been a full month that he's been in the hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back