• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Amindlessvoid

Hello, good day, how did you do, so I made a gijinka pokemon rp some time ago and I miss doing it so I decided to retype the starter and see if anyone is interested. The basic idea is that in the trophy garden eevees live and have ceremony that decides what eeveelution they will evolve into, the stone that would be used to have my eevee melody evolve was stolen by a random pokemon for any reason but the stone is lost or destroyed. This leads to the eevees forcing the thief pokemon to assist melody in finding another stone to pay back their debt to the eevees. Any pokemon with in the sinnoh pokedex would be fine for this, and although I do have a plot line in mind for this I'm still keeping it open for discussion. Pm me if you would like to do something with this.

The sound of hurrying foot steps could be heard echoing the halls of an old building decorated with flowers and other garnishments as today was a very important day for the pokemon that ran in the empty halls, she stopped in front of an elder of her kind and flinched as she was stuck on the head with her elders cane. "Melody I told you not to be late for once in your life and what do you do, show up late. You know that this ceremony is important to eevees and you dare to mock our traditions by show up her late and a complete mess, you're lucky you're my grand daughter or I'd have half a mind to take this away from you and make you wait." The young eevee quickly fixed her dress and fur around her ears and tail then bowed to her grandmother. "Please grandma you can't take this away from me I've been waiting for so long to get to evolve and leave the garden I promise I won't do anything bad during the ceremony just please don't make me wait any longer!" the elder eevee laughed and pat melodys head then lifts her chin up so they were looking at each other. "Calm down Melody I'm not gonna end the ceremony I know you've deserved this and you're excited now lets get in there and get this started, I know you're gonna love the evolution picked out for you." the two of them walked into a room similar to a church with seating on both sides and an isle down the middle leading to an alter. Melody stops just before the alter while her grandmother continues to walk up and to her own seat in the middle of the alter, to her left and right were evolved eevees of each type eevee could evolve to. "Melody today is your coronation into a tribe of one of the eeveelutions, the council have chosen what you shall evolve into and this is what you will need to do so." her grandmother said as another eevee holding a pillow approached Melody, on this pillow was a cloth and something under it. When the cloth is removed gasps could be heard through out the room, sitting upon the pillow was a simple rock instead of the item meant to help Melody evolve. All members of the council ushered an alert through out the garden that someone had stolen an important item and that no one would leave or enter the trophy garden till the thief was found. Melody herself was frantically running around and tearing through every room she entered in an attempt to find the pokemon that dared steal her birth right. She suddenly stopped as she saw an unknown pokemon walking through the halls. "You, you're the one that stole the stone did you!?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back