• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spirits Walk Among Us - In Character

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Kumii

Hydro Dragon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Chapter 1: The Prologue
Inari NatsukiCurrent State: Partial Kitsune State

Inari walked through city, admiring the sights of large buildings and mechanical airships flying overhead. The chatter of the city filled her ears, her human ears as she was currently in her Human State. She had a smile on her face and walked with her hands behind her back. Everyone seemed to know her as they waved at her, she knew that being in her Human State was a waste of time but she liked imitating the humans whenever she could. She stopped to look at a fruit stall, "Hmm... all these fruits look yummy..."

"Why hello there, Inari. What can I get for you?", the stall owner asked her. "Ah, hello mister Karlson. I'm just looking today." Inari said. She looked to her and saw a cat and excitedly ran to it, letting a 'Nyaa!' slip out as she went to pet the kitty. At this point she had a huge smile on her face, she sat against a wall with a kitty in her lap and a smile on her face. The cat seemed quite content as well, Inari then decided she should drop her human façade and entered her Partial Kitsune State, her human ears being replaced by long, slender fox-like ears and a big fluffy tail sprouting from her bottom.

She continued to pet the cat until started to feel sleepy. Gently laying herself on the ground and letting the cat run free, she found herself fast asleep on a street corner in the market. The cat looked at Inari briefly before bolting around the corner and dashing off.

Kishi DragonfistLocation: Hidden Dragonfist Camp in the Mountains

Kishi remained in his tent, looking over a map of the world, with his fist on his fist, "I wonder when I should attack that pathetic human city." He said to himself while looking at Ironshire City. He dropped his hand and sighed heavily and walked outside, "Our forces aren't nearly strong enough for a full scale attack." He looked over his camp, "I hate to admit it, but those Humans have admirable defenses. They could shred my army as it current is."

With that being said, Kishi decided to take a wlak through the camp, he thought if the troops saw him out and about they would get a morale boost. It seemed to work as his allies greeted him quite warmly, he simply smiled back at them, 'This is what we should have. Peace.' he thought to himself, 'Everyone looks so peaceful, it brings a warmth to my heart to see my fellow Spirits like this...'

Last edited:
Castor crept down the stairs from his bedroom in the attic. He didn't nearly stay here as often, so Rajeel practically demanded him to stay up in that cold space. He didn't know what he liked more, the Reincrat estate or this place. The mansion definitely wasn't as cold, but that had its downs too. The stares and whispers, and the unwelcoming glare from his stepmother. Castor couldn't bare it anymore. He felt like he was crawling out of his skin. He just wanted to go home. That's all he wanted. Even if the spirits in his mother's village didn't like a halfbreed like him, at least she'd be there.

Rajeel had many different places he owned. This particular one was in Ironshire. It was a bit of a dump. Wasn't the most elegant of places to fit nobility like the two of them. Though, Castor knew it was his place to drink to his heart's content without people getting in his business. Not like their parents would do anything about it anyways. The whole place had the stench of alcohol which Castor had grown accustomed to while living with Rajeel. If they had to be in Ironshire City, why couldn't they go to Rajeel's much nicer place? At least it had a good view and less of an alcohol stench. But he knew how much his brother liked to get drunk whenever he was tasked with taking care of him. Better here than in a place of high society. He just wished he didn't have to deal with the aggression that came with it.

He knew his father's intentions for making them go to Ironshire. Intel. As much as possible. And Castor was there simply because he was more competent at remembering details. His father would ask, and he would deliver. He was too scared of the man to lie despite knowing his goal. Hand the information over to the Dragonfist Order. Then they could plan their attack on the unknowing city. He hated it, but he couldn't object.

He was so close to the front door when Rajeel spoke up. "Hey! Halfbreed, get over here!" He was hung over on the couch from a night of drinking. Castor obeyed his hands trembling. "What do you think you're doing? You are to stay in my sights. Father doesn't want to lose you, for some reason."

Castor gulped. "I-I'm just going out for fresh air. And... he wants to know things about the city. I'm only doing... what I must." He practically choked out the words. He was way too scared of his brother to defy him.

"Fine, whatever! My head hurts too much to deal with the likes of you." He managed to grumble out despite his hang over. He didn't want to start fights when his head throbbed.

Castor let out a sigh of relief and almost tripped while going to the door. He opened it and went out of the dump of a home. He let out another sigh, his head kind of feeling light. It was always a pain to deal with his brother. Especially when alcohol was involved. He started moving, not really knowing where he was going. Just anywhere besides that place.

Leaping from house to house, Castro Smith runs through Ironshire City swiftly. His neon orange combat boots squeak along the rooftops as he carefully tries not to fall. He keeps running along the uneven rooftops until he reaches a bar. A bar ran by the spirit Castro was tracking. It looked like a run down, abandoned dump. Hell, it even smelled bad. Castro pulls up his mask and leaps onto the top of the bar.

"Now, how do I get in here?" Castro says to himself.

He scans the trash filled roof. How the hell did they get trash on the roof anyway? He spots a vent and makes his way over to it. As he crouches down besides it, he sees a pointy eared boy walk out of the bar. The kid has massive dark bags underneath his eyes and has many forehead lines. Signs of extreme stress. Castro wanted to go comfort the kid but remembered his task. Eavesdrop on on Rajeel Reincraft.

Castro slips into the vents then stops and listens. He needed to know which way to go. He couldn't be wandering mindlessly around the vents. Castro closes his eyes and starts listening carefully. To his left, he heard water leaking. Though to his right, he heard a voice. I'm sure you can which way he took. Castro crawls slowly towards the voice, trying not to let his blade rub against the vent walls.

He comes across the grate the sound was coming from and puts his ear to it. He could hear someone grumbling. Sounds like they weren't having the best day. He hears them mention something about a headache but he couldn't quite interpret what they were saying. He pull out a recorder and tries to document the voice.

Rajeel got up when the door shut. "Annoying ungrateful brat!" He muttered under his breath. Castor was the worst thing to ever happen to him. He didn't know why his father insisted on bringing the boy along with him. It's not like he was good for about anything. But his father seemed to be favoring him more and more these days. The notion made him want to vomit. Or maybe that was just the hang over.

Either way, he lifted up the bottle from the floor near the couch and put it to his lips. He didn't want to think about his father basically throwing him away for the halfbreed. Drinking away the trouble was way easier. He only got one sip out of the large bottle. It seemed he'd practically drank the whole thing last night before passing out cold. "I swear if that little wretch touched anything..." He got up with that angry grumble and checked the storage. Good, he was good. He had enough to get him through however long they were staying. Everything looked in place.

He sighed and ran his fingers through his disheveled hair. His whole appearance didn't look befitting of nobility. He should probably be getting his act together by now, but he still had the headache. "Don't even know why father makes me put up with this." He bemoaned about the Castor situation while stumbling into his bedroom. There he combed his hair and tail fluff. He smelled of booze, but he couldn't care enough right now. He needed his medicine. He felt like his hang over was getting worse while dealing with his insolent younger brother. He was usually too lazy or tired to use the medicine he'd been prescribed, but now that he was up he might as well. He brought it out and took two pills as was instructed. He groaned and rubbed his temples. Hopefully it'd be gone soon. And then he could go back to faking being a charismatic rich man. He'd just have to deal with the situation like he'd always done when Castor was around. He didn't want to anger his father despite how much he hated the halfbreed.

Inari Natsuki and ViviCurrent State: Partial Kitsune State

Vivi was walking when a cat dashed from around the corner. She walked the corner and saw a sleeping Inari, "Big sister!" Vivi yelled. Inari's ear wiggled at the familiar voice and Inari got up from her nap, "Hmm? Oh, hey Vivi." she said rubbing her eyes as Vivi jumped into Inari's arms and hugged her. Inari's ear wiggled again at an unfamiliar sound, what sounded like metal clanging, "What's going on?" Vivi was still in Inari's arms, "Big Sister! Pay attention to me!" she said with that recognizable unfeeling expression, Inari's ears perked up slightly with surprise, "Oh sorry, Vivi." Inari said before hugging Vivi tighter.

Vivi rubbed her cheek on Inari's, "H-hey! Why are you so affectionate right now, Vivi? Is something wrong?" Inari pointed out, "Nope! I'm just so excited to see my big sister!" she said, her emotionless face and slightly monotone voice would lead one to believe that she wasn't excited but she was. Inari giggled a bit, "Fine! Haha, okay, okay, Vivi. Time to let go." Inari let go of Vivi, who gave a pouty face, still her eyes remaining emotionless, "Fine."

Inari got up and so did Vivi, Vivi grabbed onto Inari's hand, "Alright, let's take a walk." Vivi nodded happily.

Castro listened as the man went on about his father and someone he seems to hate.

"Geez." Castro thought. "What has him so angry?"

Castro puts his eye to the vent in an attempt to see what's going on and sees the horned, dark-skinned man stumbling around the room. Empty bottles fill his desk. An alcoholic. This is the perfect opportunity to get information. He probably won't even notice him. Castro takes out a screwdriver from his holster and quickly but quietly begins unscrewing the vent's hinges. The screws made low noises that made Castro sweat. He couldn't risk getting caught. Rajeel has many henchman. Strong ones too. He wasn't sure if he could defeat all of them and escape.

Castro takes out the last screw and takes the grate off. He places it quietly in the vent and looks back through the hole. The horned guy was now rummaging through medicine cabinets. Castro jumps from the vent and lands next to the desk, he makes a small thud that the guy doesn't detect.

Now, Castro begins looking along the man's desk. He checks papers, tries to get into the laptop, but gets nothing. The smell of alcohol assaults his nose as he smells inside of one of the bottles. Heavy tonic.

"I'm surprised this guy's still alive." Castro thinks. "Only a spirit could do that."

He moves a few bottles out of the way to finally find something useful. A name tag for the man's desk. He turns it over and a chill runs down his spine when he sees the name.

"Rajeel Reinhart"

Castro quickly puts the name tag down and hides underneath the desk.

"Oh shit, ohh shit." he thinks. "This is Rajeel. I thought this was some basic henchman."

He holds his breath to remain undetectable. He can't get into a fight with Rajeel. Especially after the rumors he's heard about him. Like the fact that he can melt through almost anything. With just his hands. Imagine what he could to a human's skull.

"Snap out of it." Castro tells himself.

He slowly gets up and looks over the counter. Rajeel was closing the medicine cabinet and was about to exit the bathroom. Castro goes back down.

"Shit, shit, shit.." he whispers.

Rajeel put the prescription back. He didn't like taking the pills. Made him feel like something was wrong and he'd never admit he had a problem. He'd never admit his drinking habits were harmful to his body. Not to anyone. He was too proud to think he'd sink so low even if that's what he was doing right now.

The headache pounded so loud and incessant that he didn't take notice of the creaks and low noises. If he was in a more normal state, he'd probably pick up on it by now. But he was severely hung over. His senses weren't as sharp when he had to deal with the throbbing ache in his head. The pills helped. It was still there, but they started to work quickly and took the edge of it. It was slightly more tolerable.

He let out a slight moan while going out then stopped. Was he still that drunk? Was he drunk enough to be hallucinating? He could have sworn he heard something. A faint scuffle on the floor. Whatever it was, he did not seem happy about it. "Hey!" He called out in a bitter tone. "Halfbreed! Are you back already?" He headed out the door and to the front.

The door remained shut and there was no sign of entry from that point. He narrowed his eyes and headed towards the attic, opening up the latch to Castor's makeshift room. Nothing. He knew it. Castor wasn't skilled enough to get past him. A smirk danced on his face. He was far superior than that halfbred boy. He simply went back down and went to sit back on the couch. Once he got this headache under control, he supposed he'd have to get his act together.

Castor wandered around Ironshire City. He liked this city. It was amazing. The sights, smells and people. It made him feel just a little bit more at ease. He couldn't believe the Dragonfist Order wanted to attack it. They'd destroy its natural beauty. But they seemed more concerned about it being a symbol of human tyranny. He didn't like to think of it that way. Everyone did look happy after all.

He hoped it didn't look too obvious they he has split heritage. He hated getting looks like he was something disgusting. Or that he was some rare creature needed to be studied. It wasn't pleasant. He went through the streets and looked at shop windows. He was really just out sightseeing, rather than trying to get intel for an attack.

Interactions: AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf

Inari and Vivi were walking down the market street, Vivi pointing out various shop windows and stuff. Inari and Vivi's hand swinging as they walked, Inari had the biggest smile on her face that it seemed like only Vivi could give her, "Hey, Big sister?" Inari's smile faded a bit, "Hmm? What is it, Vivi?" Vivi looked at Inari, "What's a pact?" Inari's ears perked up with surprise at the sudden question, "Vivi, why are you worried about what a pact is? You're 11-" Vivi cut her off, "Because I wanna know about it."

Inari was silent for a moment, then sighed, "A pact is when a Spirit and a Human have really high trust of each other. The Spirit would then give that human portion of their power to their human of choice but at the cost of losing some of their own power." Vivi nodded, "Okay, but isn't that a bad deal for the Spirit then? I mean, why sacrifice some of your power for a human? Why are we so special to you guys that you'd go that far for us?" Inari had a surprised look on her face, her ears stood straight up. She didn't have an answer to that, Why are humans so special for a Spirit to sacrifice some of their power? Why do Spirits care about humans so much? Vivi saw the look on Inari's face, "I'm sorry, Big sister, that was a rude comment."

Inari snapped out of her trance and gave a slight smile to Vivi, "It's okay, Vivi, you just caught me off guard with it, that's all." Inari's ears slightly flopped over and her face returned to one in thought as she held Vivi's hand. Vivi looked once again and started to feel bad for putting Inari in such a state.

They continued walking, accidentally bumping into a half-elf/half-demon, Inari flopped on her butt, "Oww.." Vivi ran to her side, "Big sister! Are you okay?" Inari nodded and looked at Castor, "Sorry about that. I wasn't paying attention."

Castor stumbled backward as he collided with something. The fur along his tail bristled out of slight fear. The kid had grown jumpy from living with his estranged family. His eyes had shut, and he rubbed his head before opening them once more. There was a voice asking someone if they were ok.

He looked down to see a girl with fox ears and a tail on the floor while looking slightly dazed and hurt from the fall. He guessed she'd been the one he'd bumped into. Next to her was a girl with rabbit ears. They seemed strange though. Was she a spirit or not? He couldn't answer that question with being slightly dazed himself. Though, she really didn't seem like a spirit.

He just kind of stared at them, both not knowing what to do and too stunned to speak. Then, the fox girl spoke up offering her apologies. It wasn't her fault at all! It was his for being so incompetent. Wait, why had he thought that? Were his brother's words really getting to him? He didn't like that. But, he really didn't think it was her fault at all. Just an accident on both their accounts.

The boy brought his hands up and shook them in a dismissing gesture. "No, no. It's a-alright. I probably should've been paying attention as well. I just love looking around here." He scratched the back of his head with an awkward smile and expression. Then, he bent to crouch down across from her. "Are you.. ok? Does anything hurt? I could .. maybe.. help." He hadn't noticed his face growing bright red out of embarrassment. It was all his fault. But he could at least try to make it right. He could at least attempt to help if she had any bruising or anything like that.

Vivi got in-between Castor and Inari, staring intently at Castor with her unfeeling eyes. It was as if she was staring right through the boy's soul. She nodded a couple times, "This is the one, big sister." Inari tilted her at Vivi, "Huh?" Vivi continued to stare at Castor, "The one you will marry!" Inari stared in silence, waiting a few moments for it to process what Vivi had just said. Inari then realized what she said, "What?!" Inari's face flushed with red as she pulled Vivi away, "D-Don't say things like that!" Vivi simply giggled as she was pulled away. Inari quickly turned back to Castor and bowed at him, her face was beet red with embarrassment, "I'm so sorry about that, she didn't mean that."

Iris Eloclipse finally made it to the gates of Ironshire. She had been on the road for three days. On the last day, she got a lift from a traveling merchant. She was beyond tired. Camping out on the hard dirt floor made it tough for Iris to get a decent sleep. She couldn't wait to get to an inn and get a proper night's rest.

She entered the city. It was busy with its merchants and people going about their day. Iris had been deployed to Ironshire by her superiors. They feared the Dragonfist Order would attack it and she was to aid if that were true. Iris missed her mates back at her former station but she was glad to be useful to the spirit/human alliance.

A scent caught her nose. Her head whipped to a stall that served fried fish. She made her way over as the sizzling called to her. Her tummy growled.

"One fish please." She told the merchant.

He gave her a trout on a stick and she took a bite. Her tastebuds danced with glee. "Wow. Mom would be jealous."

The merchant chuckled.

She ordered two more fish on a stick and went her way. As she walked and ate she spotted a man moving from rooftop to rooftop. He moved with haste and precision. Wherever he was going Iris guessed he was in a hurry seeing as he was above the busy streets.

She decided to follow him. Moving swiftly through the crowd. She was curious as to where he was heading. Unfortunately, her curiosity wouldn't be satisfied as she lost him.

She skillfully climbed onto the roof she last saw him on. She searched around and found what she was looking for. Faded footprint. She followed then, leaping from roof to roof as he had done. The trail led to a rundown building.

What business could anyone have here? Could it be a base for Dragonfist? Iris wanted to climb to a cozy bed but that would have to wait. For now, she'd stakeout here and wait for the man to exit.

Castor waited for a reply and looked to see Vivi staring right into his soul. "Uhmm..." He managed while she was staring. "Hi?" He murmured the word uncertainly, like it was a question. He really didn't know what was going on. Then, he thought maybe it was because of his appearance. His ears were definitely pointed, like that of an elf's. That bit was easy to tell, but his extra features made the fact that he was a mix a bit apparent. Hopefully they'd just think he was some creature they'd never seen before. Either that or a demon with like, really pointy ears.

Then, Vivi spoke. At first, he was scared she was taking about him like he was a target. Maybe they knew he was a Reincrat and wanted to take one of the cruel family's members out. He wouldn't be surprised if his father had all sorts of enemies. Vivi had been staring at him pretty intently after all. His fur fluffed up with him growing a bit scared. He hated that he was such a scaredy cat!

But then the unexpected came. Marry? Marriage? His face burned a brighter red and his gaze instantly went to the ground. He was twelve. Marriage wasn't something constantly on his mind. Especially to someone who appeared older than he was. He was too shell shocked to even respond. His mind whirled. God, he hoped he wouldn't have to get married to someone he didn't like. What if his dad tried to find a suitor for him, like in old times? That would be the worst!

His head jumped back up when Inari started her bowing. Vivi had been pulled aside. He really didn't know what to do. "It's ok!" He said with a slight squeak to his voice. "I don't mind." It was apparent by his uncomfortable expression and red face that it had made him uncomfortable, but he didn't want to trouble her with that. "You don't have... you can stop. Really it's alright." He tried to present himself as alright, but his face was still red and tail fur still fluffed up. He just needed to calm down. Maybe going back to helping would do that. "But, really, are you alright?"

Inari's face returned to normal when she noticed his face flushed, her head tilted and her ears lagged slightly behind. Inari's ears perked up at his question, "Huh? Oh.. yeah, I'm fine." She patted herself down and gave him a thumbs up, "A-Okay!" Inari gave the boy a big smile. She did notice how the boy seemed nervous, "Hey, you alright? You seem jumpy." she said in a calm voice. Vivi popped up out of nowhere, "Isn't it obvi-" Inari gave Vivi a swift smack on her head, "Don't finish that sentence." Vivi dropped to her knees and held head, "Owww, that hurt." Inari looked at Vivi, who looked to be on verge of tears, and sighed, "Just be considerate of others, please?" Vivi looked at Inari and nodded with her emotionless expression while still remaining on her knees and holding her head.

"Thank you." Inari turned her attention back to Castor, awaiting his response to her question of him being alright.

Castor let a nervous sort of smile play on his face when he heard Inari was alright. At least he hadn't caused any problems for her. That was a relief. He was constantly being told that he was in the way or that he was a nuisance from his brother. His stepmother muttered about him being a useless, halfbreed disgrace. It was good to know that he hated caused trouble for anyone else.

Inari's question caught him by surprise. He hadn't expected it. Not many people were asking him that these days. Practically no one seemed concerned about him. It was nice even if she was a complete stranger. It made him think maybe not everyone was a horrible person. And he couldn't help the genuine smile that crept onto his face with the soft expression.

He looked up when Inari started scolding Vivi while giving her a swift smack. It was something Rajeel would do to him, though less playful and more mean. It made his happy expression deflate, even if Inari was just trying to save the both of them from more awkwardness.

He simply nodded when Inari thanked him. Then, he looked around like he was expecting Rajeel to be right there. He was pretty scared of his much older half-brother. "Y-yeah. I'm alright." He hoped Inari couldn't tell he was lying. He was being pretty obvious though. Maybe changing the subject would help. "Um, maybe we should get off the ground. I think we're in people's way." Sure enough, they were in the middle of the path and people were staring at them just sitting on the ground. He got up and offered both Inari and Vivi a hand if they needed it.

Inari slightly tilted her head as she noticed Castor look around, Vivi noticed the same thing too but before either one of them could say anything, he mentioned they were blocked the street. Inari looked at Vivi and Vivi gave an understanding nod, just this once, Vivi allowed Inari to carry her, "Fine, then let's go to the rooftops, yeah?" Vivi wrapped her arms around Inari and looked back at Castor, "Hope you can keep up with Inari, she's really fast." Her slightly monotone voice had a little bit of pride in it but her face remained expressionless so to the uninitiated it looked contradictory. Inari looked back at Castor for a moment before looking up at the roofs, "I can tell something's bothering you by the way, no-one just looks around like that. You're either scared of something or you're doing something shady, either way... if you want to tell me later, you can."

Inari then used the closeness of the buildings to do a little parkour and reach the rooftop. She set down Vivi and Vivi gave her a thumbs up, despite not liking being carried, she did enjoy riding on Inari's back like that. Inari then poked her head over the edge and waved to Castor, "Can you make it up here?" she yelled down to him.

"Half-breed, are you back already?" Castro heard Rajeel call out. A chill went down his spine.

"I wasn't careful enough.." Castro though to himself. He heard Rajeel's heavy footsteps approaching the desk. At even worse, he sounded better. Like he wasn't insanely drunk anymore. This could be a problem.

Castor quickly takes off his backpack and rummages through it's contents. He then grabs a sphere shaped object out of it.

"Please work, Please work." he asks himself frantically. And then suddenly he springs up from the floor. "Okay, okay. I know I'm not supposed to be in here but. Can't we just be friends?"

Castor nodded at Inari. The rooftops seemed all right. Maybe he could even hide up there for the day and avoid going home to his angry half-brother. There was no telling whether he'd get drunk again tonight. Hopefully he wouldn't, but there was no guaranteed.

He got distracted by Vivi's comment. She seemed...weird in a way. But he was in no position to judge. He didn't intend the thought to be mean either. He just noticed her expressions and the way she said things. He guessed it didn't really matter.

His heart skipped a beat when Inari spoke about his lying. She didn't outright call him out on it, more like just stated what she knew. Still, he looked away guiltily and didn't speak. He was kind of doing both. He was in shady business while looking for intel, even if he didn't want to, but he was also immensely scared of his brother. But it was kind of reassuring to know Inari would listen if he wanted to tell her. Though, that wasn't going to happen. His father would probably kill him if he told anyone about him. Besides, he didn't like to openly volunteer the information that he was a Reincrat.

He watched as Inari parkoured up to the rooftops with Vivi on her back. She turned down to ask if he could make it. "Uh, yeah!" He shouted up with a hesitant voice and supplied a thumbs up for good measure. He could do this; he could do this. Hopefully he won't die. Rajeel would probably be pleased if he did. 'Stop it! Stop psyching yourself out!' He thought. He shook himself and put his hands on the wall of a building. How was he even supposed to do that? Maybe if he could just..

He imagined the plants around him growing. The vines that clung to the wall grew until they were down to him. He grabbed hold of one and continuously pulled and pulled. The plants supported him, wrapping around his hands if he accidently slipped. With their help, he was able to make it up to the rooftop. "Thanks." He silently mumbled to the vines. They couldn't hear him, but still.

Rajeel looked surprised to see Castro burst from the floor. "The hell! How did you get in here?" He looked over Castro with searing eyes that seemed to glow red as time went on. "Of course. A disgusting little human. Come to spy have you? Well, I'd be a fool to let you go that easily." His hand pulled away the chair and when it left, steam and ooze came off it onto the floor. He'd have to get a new chair, but he didn't mind. After all, his family was rich.

He has glowed like it was lava. He basically confirmed for Castro that he could melt through stuff with just his bare hands. Which wasn't too good or the humans sake. He advanced with a grin and smoking hands. Beating a human to a pulp would be a good pick-me-up after his hang over. He was acutely aware of it stall being there, but it didn't matter in the grand scheme of things. He created fire and hurled the projectile at the human spy in his run down home. Afterwards, he'd make a move to burn his skin off with his searing touch. Maybe it had been a good idea to come to Ironshire.

"He-Hey..not necessary dude, don't make me hurt you." Castro blatantly said. But Rajeel was still walking towards him. Castro only knew that Rajeel had fire, he didn't know about the electricity, but he had come prepared for flames. Castro slowly reaches to his back and unsheathes his jagged, orange blade.

"Last chance, man." He said, even though he knew he wasn't intimidating him. Castro lifted up the sphere and showed it to Rajeel. "Don't do it man."

Once he saw that it was completely no use, he just did it. He clicks a small button on the sphere and a cryogenic gas begins to rapidly release from the sphere.

"I know you don't like the cold. So now, without your powers, fight me. Fight me powerless, like a human." Castro says, now a bit more confident. The gas stops and the room is now almost completely frozen. Castro wore slip resistant boots just in case he'd have to use the Cryogenic Sphere he created. All part of Castro's group of Spirit Defeating Weapons. (S D W for short.) Castro had Rajeel right where he wanted him.

Interaction with AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf

Last edited:

Inari gave Castor a big smile after he finally made it up to the roofs, "Hey so, I was-" Inari's ear twitched upon hearing a commotion nearby, her head whipped toward the noise, "A commotion." She said that right before bolting off towards the noise, which wasn't too far, only really a few houses down. She arrived at the door and patting herself down before letting out a sigh. Inari stood there for a moment before knocking on the door, hoping to draw the attention of whoever was inside, "Um, excuse me? Is everything alright in there?" She asked loudly.

Vivi tilted her head at Inari, "Um... okay..." she turned to Castor and leaned forward on the ledge she sat on. She began swinging her legs, "My name is Vivi by the way, that was my big sister, Inari." She looked at him with her expressionless but this was a lot more gentle feeling then her intent stare earlier.

Rajeel broke out in laughter. "Ha! You, hurt me? I'd like to see you try little human!" His voice was full of amusement and contempt. He seriously thought of Castro as a complete joke. A fun toy, nothing more. He'd never be able to hold his own against a member of the great Reincrat family. So, he kept on with his advance.

Then Castro let out the cryogenic gas. He cursed as he felt the cold. It extinguished his flames and searing hand with steam smoking from it. His tail flicked with agitation. The cold was the absolute worst. He lost his composure for a second and let out a growl. He then straightened himself up and cracked the ice around his feet. He'd be weakened now with being in the cold, but he wasn't totally without his powers.

"Wretched human!" He growled out. "Looks like some of you conniving bastards are smart." Though, a smirk danced on his lips. "But not smart enough!" Lightning surrounded his whole body. Soon enough, he was generating arks of lightning from the palm of his hand to shoot at Castro. Hits that missed blasted into the ice around them and shattered it off from the floor. Soon enough, icy shrapnel was flying towards Castro. It was now a game to see if Castro could dodge both the lightning and ice shards. He wondered if the boy had anymore fancy gadgets. Surely he wasn't that smart. He was human after all. Inferior beings who used spirits to fight their battles in the first war. They were all nothing but cowards.

Rajeel couldn't hear Inari over his headache and the growing battle. Even if she was loud, his own two problems were louder.

"Hey! Where are you- well, ok then." He didn't have time to ask questions before Inari rushed off. Vivi turned towards him and introduced both herself and Inari. Her stare was better than last time, not as threatening. Still, he had learned staring usually meant something bad about him.

He tried to stay upbeat though. "Oh, I-I'm Castor. It's nice to meet the both of you. Even if our initial meeting wasn't.. ah.. graceful I guess." He scratched the back of his head and then extended a hand to shake Vivi's. He'd been learning about proper etiquette and all that.

Castro's ears ring as the bolt flies past his face, impacting on the ice and make multiple shards come at him. Some shards stab him in the face while the others bounce off of his armored jacket. He yells in pain and clutches his face.

"Lightning? Blister didn't tell me about LIGHTNING!" He thought. Blister was the guy that gave Castro Rajeel's location. That two timing bastard.

Castro quickly dodges the next bolt and lands behind a table. He reaches into his backpack again and retrieves two things. A pair of goggles and a white, transparent ball. He clicks a button twice and suddenly a blinding light is released as he throws it at Rajeel. A loud popping noise is made as the ball bursts open, bringing out even more light. Castro raises his blade. He runs towards a table and using it as a spring board and leap forward for a downward slice.

Interactions: AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf SharkBark SharkBark

Inari's ears twitched, fighting?! A blinding light came from the windows, "The hell?" she said as she shielded her eyes, thanks to her Kitsune eyes though, the blindness didn't last long, "That's it." She busted the door open and noticed a Human fighting a Spirit, "What the-" Inari unwittingly stood in the path of Castro's blade, luckily her reaction was on point and she dodged to the side. Inari was too taken aback to react properly though, confused more or less by why there was a human and Spirit duking it out here of all places.

ViviCurrent State: Partial Kitsune State

Vivi took Castor's hand, she noticed how gentle it was, her face had a look of amazement but also her signature look, "Hey Castor, let's play!" Vivi said in her monotone voice but with a slight hint of excitement.

Rajeel let out a laugh as the shards hit Castro in the face and made him yell. Serves him right for infiltrating his home. No one did that and got away with it. He grinned. His next bolt didn't hit, but it still sent shards flying and burned up the ice around it from the heat energy of the blast. It made him feel powerful once more. He shot another bolt as Castro was preparing his next attack, this time near him so he could stand in a melted spot. He was careful to not let the ice touch him.

Then, the ball of light came. What did the boy think he was doing? Light only made him stronger. If it could release heat, then it'd give him the strength he needed to be victorious. But he wasn't expecting the light to be blinding. He pulled his arm over his face and covered his eyes. Then the popping noise came. It was disorienting enough without the pain he felt in his arm. Blood dripped down and when he opened his eyes, there was a downward gash in his right arm. Inari had been able to dodge the blade, unluckily for him since that just meant Castro wasn't thrown off from his original path. Though, it did mean it left less of an impact. Still enough to draw blood.

He looked infuriated and kicked at Castro. He stumbled backwards and slipped, crashing into a wall to hold himself up. The blasted ice. He shot another ark of lightning at Castro. "You insolent- you actually drew blood!" He exclaimed with a growl to his voice. The blood dripped down from his right arm to the iced floor. The ringing wouldn't stop in his ears. He was slightly disoriented now, but his attacks didn't stop. In fact, they grew. He shot wave after wave of lightning towards the boy in an attempt to stop whatever attacks he had left. "Just leave while you still live! A human cannot stop a spirit! Especially a demon as great as I!" It was evident he enjoyed trash talking his opponent. After all, he was used to people giving into his demands. Especially his runt half brother.

It was then he noticed Inari. He got out of his disoriented state. "Great. Now I have more intruders in my home." He grumbled. First the human and now some random kitsune girl. "Hey! If you can fight, then take this human down. Little brat came straight into my home. I really don't have time for this today." He didn't like asking for help and he didn't present it that way either. It was more like an order to Inari.

"Uh, ok." Castro said a little taken aback. People didn't usually want to play with a disgusting halfbreed. And he did see a hint of excitement in that emotionless look. Maybe Vivi was actually genuine about it. It made him happy. "What should we play then?"

He really didn't know what to play since he was inexperienced. He got time to tend to his plants and talk to his raven, but no other kids came to play fun games with him. He'd pretty much been on his own at the Reincrat estate.

Interactions: AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf SharkBark SharkBark

Inari's ears twitched at his request, she got up slowly and turned to look at Rajeel, her eyes weren't visible but there was a stare malcontent coming from Inari directed at Rajeel, "I'm sorry, could you say that again? It sounded like you just asked me to fight a human?" Her tail waved as if it were a fire, her hand turned into claw and shadow energy gathered forming a claw around it. She made one swift movement directly towards Rajeel, her eyes glinting with malice towards him. Her movements were far quicker then Castro's were and regardless of if she missed the first attack, she did it mainly to get a point across, "Do not think to command me like I'm your lackey." She dissipated the shadow energy and her claw returned to her regular human hand. She made it clear she was willing to assist the human rather a fellow Spirit in this case.

ViviCurrent State: Partial Kitsune State

Vivi balanced herself on the ledge, thinking, "Hmm, Let's play 20 questions!" she sat herself down on the ledge, "I'll start! Question 1, what are you?" She asked, looking at Castor with a hint of excitement and an ever so slight smile on her face.

Castro nearly broke his wind as he was violently slammed into the wall by lightning. After he recovered, he looked and saw the girl.

"Huh? Who's this girl with the tail?" Castro thinks. He hears Rajeel ask her to attack. "Oh shit, she's one of his henchman. I can't deal with two spirits at the same time.

Castro gets up and throws a second light ball. It's weaker than the first but still has the same effect. He then jumps, grabs the chandelier and swings towards them. While in mid air, Castro takes a revolver out of his pocket and fires two shots. One at Rajeel and the other at the girl. He couldn't hear the girl oppose Rajeel and sends his feet into her back, positioning her perfectly for the shot to blast through her, But has he makes contact with her skin, a dark energy emitting from her sends a shock wave through his body, blasting him through the door to the other room.

He goes through head first and lands in front of two henchman. Rajeel's ACTUAL henchman.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back