• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ♡ spirit's kiss: ooc ♡

i hope you all don't mind, but i had to adjust the (non-romantic) pairings because someone dropped out! it didn't affect anything besides that koharu ( lieutenant uhura lieutenant uhura ) & aki ( FireMaiden FireMaiden ) are now a team.
*plays sad music on the world's smallest violin*

in the background: nuuuu, mako's buddy in sarcasm

*coughs* Anywee, highwee. Small silly question: What time is it actually in the roleplay? Is it full on night now or is it still just dusk? o 3 o

EDIT: Made it a few minutes before the night o u o

Last edited:
Sup guys I'll be posting tonight. Gutted to hear people leave but i will continue to do my best. Look forward to participating in a epic story with you all.

saw a street sign labelled "drake st." and i kinda just died. friends were wondering why i was freaking out ashf;fh

peachnim peachnim It can be a blessing as well as a curse. -rubs chin-

I'm wondering how it would even look like. A man with a coconut as his face. Don't know if it'd be creepy or funny? Maybe both? Plus it must be hard to walk since your vision would be more limited. o-O

peachnim peachnim Yeah, maybe I should just make a mask out of it which is easier to remove. <-<
I'll just shuffle really close to someone and whisper: "You wanna have a taste of my milk?" And before they could respond I'd show them the glass with coconut milk. 10/10 I'd like to see their expression at that exact moment.

peachnim peachnim Yeah, maybe I should just make a mask out of it which is easier to remove. <-<
I'll just shuffle really close to someone and whisper: "You wanna have a taste of my milk?" And before they could respond I'd show them the glass with coconut milk. 10/10 I'd like to see their expression at that exact moment.
if somebody with a coconut head snuck behind me, I may or may not hurt (elbow/punch/kick) them from surprise ngl ^ ^;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back