• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ♡ spirit's kiss: ooc ♡

Coyote Hart Coyote Hart I S C R E AM ED WHEN I SAW THE POST OMG THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL /SOBBING/

im not okay and im even more pumped to reply now

but o m f g lucius's crush on mako im deceased
W h a t. *rushes to read the latest posts o Ao*
I just got home from school to enroll for summer credits. I went early so I could be done with it early but nope, the van going back to my city took frickin 3 hours to get to where i am. = n=

W h a t. *rushes to read the latest posts o Ao*
I just got home from school to enroll for summer credits. I went early so I could be done with it early but nope, the van going back to my city took frickin 3 hours to get to where i am. = n=
yooo i feel! getting stuck in traffic is the worst :c glad you're here though! (and hope the enrolling worked out for you!!)

i was literally out the whole day bc of this exam, then another exam, then an event, then an essay... smh what is life
let's sob together

yooo i feel! getting stuck in traffic is the worst :c glad you're here though! (and hope the enrolling worked out for you!!)

i was literally out the whole day bc of this exam, then another exam, then an event, then an essay... smh what is life
let's sob together
it's absolute hell
oh thanks ^ 7^ and fortunately, the enrollment was without any hassle, aside from a lil bit drama but that's nothing new o 3o

I made use of my time anyway, typing out my reply here. I just need to make adjustments for the new replies :3

I feel ya, sister. That was me last semester. setting up seminar, a museum and a play, also a thesis paper. Hahaha icri everytime. *swaddles you in a hug*

it's absolute hell
damn straight! one time my friend missed the exit like five times and it took two extra hours to get home like,,, why are highways so troublesome sometimes

the enrollment was without any hassle, aside from a lil bit drama but that's nothing new o 3o
ackkk well if it helps, just know that this is a safe space to rant!!
tumblr_inline_mjs0bfOWcn1qdlkyg.gif
and don't you doubt for a second that i wouldn't have been ready to FITE whoever caused that drama

I feel ya, sister. That was me last semester. setting up seminar, a museum and a play, also a thesis paper. Hahaha icri everytime. *swaddles you in a hug*
#i needed this today

oh m a n im just glad it's the weekend! here's to hoping every semester is better than the last :'-)

damn straight! one time my friend missed the exit like five times and it took two extra hours to get home like,,, why are highways so troublesome sometimes
my usual hour trip tripled in length. nice. the sad story of going to school away from your home. welp *shrugs*

that's rather unfortunate what happened to your friend. :< one of my classmates was standing in line for more than three hours that she was like 'alright screw that, imma get grabtaxi.' an hour and a couple bucks later, she was home

#i needed this today

oh m a n im just glad it's the weekend! here's to hoping every semester is better than the last :'-)
Cheers on that one, my friend. *raises cup of coffee*

well this is weird. how come i didn't get any notifs for this xD
lol you're good! it happened with me like twice with the "masked" ooc chat :'-( i had to unwatch & rewatch the thread for notifs to go back to normal!

Clouds Clouds welcome to the spirit's kiss fam !! hyoun-seo is so fab i love him already :~)

you can upload your in-character post by tuesday night (april 11th, 8 pm CST), but if you need an extension, let me know <3

Sup guys. I didn't receive notification so my knowledge was outdated with the pairing jazz (i was still pulling info from the random number thingy When we started so my apologies). I'm glad the Jazz has cleared up so it's all good. Clouds Clouds look forward to role playing with your yokai mate.

@ everyone: sorry for the late-ish reply, but i just wanted to let you know that i totally understand about the inactivity :-) life can get in the way, and irl problems are always more important than anything online. we're just waiting for more ic replies until we can get this rp moving without having to wait for all the characters each time (hopefully). i'm hoping that the stories of each character can still progress without everyone being active, so that this rp doesn't die soon.

★ we just need the yokai to gather at the courtyard/entrance of the shrine, where the humans are, to get this started. please try directing your character there so we can get to the fun parts (lol) i'll try getting akio to nag hyoun-seo Clouds Clouds

social social I'm going to need an ic post from kou by tomorrow (12 am CST), please and thank you! sorry for the trouble, & let me know if there's any problems!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back