• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ♡ spirit's kiss: ooc ♡

update - about character sheets/rp start [ ! ]
  • first post is up! those of you who've finished your character sheets can start replying; ofc we won't progress too much intro/plot-wise until everyone's finished with their cs (starting now is more of a time-saving thing so we can get this show on the road ☆)
    *note: please send in your cs by fri/sat, thanks!

oh, and jic:
    - spirit's are all assembled in the dining area
    - humans are just dismissed from classes & on their way to their lockers

ic posts - info
  • just some updates for the in-character chat:

- again, deadline is tomorrow for your first post
    - humans can start arriving at the shrine now, unless your character decided they didn't want to come. in that case, i'll... have my ways of turning the tables (lol).
    - at the entrance/in the courtyard of the shrine, there are friendly worker NPCs (they're human) who, if you wish, your characters can interact with. they'll greet you, direct you to places, etc. (but you'll have to play as the NPC in your reply)
    - the actual shrine is pretty huge—it has the main building of worship, paired with separate buildings/areas, like the rooms for the residents. think the inn in hanasaku iroha:

inn2.png inn1.gif inn3.png

reply deadline - may 28th
  • quick update: i'm expecting replies by may 28th.
    if i don't get your reply by then, i'm afraid i'll have to remove you from the rp :'-( thanks for your cooperation, everyone!

updated info about partners
  • so, i just wanted to let you all know that we're going to be moving on without those who have not yet gotten their characters up to pace (and those who've dropped). that means, those who are left in the rp are:
    since we've only got eight people left, this means that we have to make some changes. firstly, i'm going to drop the "assigned" partners, and make it so that you can choose who you want to partner up with. just let me know in this ooc thread! i've lost my muse for this role play, so i kindasortareally need a love interest for itsuki. #rip all the ships that could have been

i think we should either: a) double-up in case someone wants to b) leave things as they are (rip) c) open up the interest check again... but only for specific roles we need

• hanako (human f)
    • baku (yokai f)
    • aki (human f)
    • koharu (yokai f)
    • natsuki (human f)
    • kohina (yokai f)
    • kumiko (human f)
    • reiji (yokai m)

now, let's all have a moment of silence for this rp

Last edited:
    current characters
  • so, i just finished making the updated characters list! it looks like we have an equal amount of girls and guys (& yokai/human), unless there's a miscount?
    this should hopefully make choosing a partner easier ♡
    characters.PNG

edit: just realized all the human girls have names that end with "i" (lol)

Last edited:
    Back