• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ♡ spirit's kiss: ooc ♡

uhmm... i'm sorry, but to what and how exactly? airi's on her way to where the others are and mako's with lucius, so...

GUYS IM MAKING AKIO AN ACTUAL CHARACTER BC I HAVE CERTAIN SHIP NEEDS (*eyes emoji here* we all know who you're talking about, peach)

THIS HAS BEEN A PSA

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

Last edited:
WHERE IS EVERYONE I SWEAR

now that hanako's gone, the akio ship is rising tfw ur otp dies and u need some sort of comfort

Last edited:
giphy.gif

updated info about partners
so, i just wanted to let you all know that we're going to be moving on without those who have not yet gotten their characters up to pace (and those who've dropped). that means, those who are left in the rp are:
since we've only got eight people left, this means that we have to make some changes. firstly, i'm going to drop the "assigned" partners, and make it so that you can choose who you want to partner up with. just let me know in this ooc thread! i've lost my muse for this role play, so i kindasortareally need a love interest for itsuki. #rip all the ships that could have been

i think we should either: a) double-up in case someone wants to b) leave things as they are (rip) c) open up the interest check again... but only for specific roles we need

• hanako (human f)
  • baku (yokai f)
  • aki (human f)
  • koharu (yokai f)
  • natsuki (human f)
  • kohina (yokai f)
  • kumiko (human f)
  • reiji (yokai m)

now, let's all have a moment of silence for this rp

Last edited:
I haven't gotten my character up to pace because my last interaction was with luetenant hura. I'm still here I just haven't posted for that one specific reason

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving | if it's too much, that's all right! i'm probably going to be opening up the interest check again. i'll have to change the setup for the new rpers, though, meaning that it'll start out with them already being at the shrine (to save time) :~)

if we're doing male x female pairings, we'd need 4 females - 2 yokai and 2 human.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back