• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 ⲁⲱⲁⲩ

Sign

ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʀᴇᴇs
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
W7YWFZs.gif

Deep in the woods.....

Dosojin statues are kept in front of Torii gates. Four people wandered into this world, deep into the woods, not knowing that their spirits soon passed by here to go on to the other side of the world.

T1TGt0y.gif
A world where spirits wander aimlessly, and a world where such creatures exist here.
Here, though, reside the bathhouse where some spirits have rested here for years.
We find that in this place, some may find their way back home or they never will... ever again.
Four characters will go through this bathhouse, finding their true self, and finding friendship along the way here, with the help together.
T1TGt0y.gif

zmUg3bA.gif

JudRnsF.png
GZK293v.png
taken!
QCpZVcE.gif

This character was reincarnated as a mortal, but he remembers the past with one of the (F) whom he doesn't know which one it is. In their past life, (m) was an immortal deity who fell in love with her. Although she was a mortal, their love was never given a chance because she died of an illness. He who had fallen in love with her kind self, made him realize that being an immortal was torture, for, what is there to live if there was no love he could give? As for his current mortal memories, though, he has no recollection of it.

UWWWGLt.png
QCpZVcE.gif
taken!
He used to be an immortal. He was punished, unable to be an immortal god anymore because he decided to intervene in a human affair that a God cannot do because it would change their fate and future. This character is now in agony, waiting for his punishment to become a mortal. Little did he know, that the person that had intervened was also here.
[BUT has no recollection of these memories!]

cDMrfa4.png
QCpZVcE.gif
taken!
She has the ability to see ghosts. Her whole family was talented in medium and spiritual guidance, but then, her family sacrificed her in order to protect their name and ability. She now resides here, staying here as her life is now worthless.

ESFOFpG.png
QCpZVcE.gif
taken!
Her job was to protect the shrine and her divine duties as her family owned a beautiful shrine that possessed great wealth and luck. Although this was true, she was accidentally engulfed in a deep, dark hole out of a room that was closed. The room that was locked with talisman plastered all over the door re-opened with her luck, and her soul wandered in here.

Last edited:
I forgot about the rules, but will briefly be putting it here and will be editing this as a thread to use as a link.
1. Anime face claims
2. You're able to fix the plot written for each character!
3. There's only three slots open right now, maybe at the moment.
4. No canon characters! The only canon thing here is the bath house from spirited away, where wandering spirits come there.

I am interested! Definitely applying for the female character that can see spirits 👀

I'll start a cs sheet soon by tomorrow or the next day! And if needed, we can always add more characters if there's more interest! ^^
I was a bit worried about people not being too interested in this so I limited it to four just because.

Last bump! All spots are taken, but you are free to create your own character. Some things need to be noted in the roleplay:
▷ Characters' mortal memories are lost. If you create a character, they have a "biography/history" but as we start the roleplay, they only have memories of the bathhouse and nothing else of themselves.
▷ They can feel emotions! Despite them losing their memories, let's say that they have a "certain" feeling such as longing, sadness, anger, and regret. They still feel this emotion during their time at the bathhouse. It's just unexplained and they're trying to figure out how to get out of this.
▷ Characters do not realize they are "spirited" away. They think they live in this bath house (rooms provided to the characters) but eventually, they'll learn ways that they are mortal beings that need to get back home!
▷ Their memories will be retrieved once we get a gist of the biography of their past and how it will intervene with our characters.

► For new roleplayers who want to join and create a cs: you're able to create how they ended up at the bathhouse and how they may have been spirited away
► Reincarnation is possible (taken as my character for an example) but they must turn mortal and end up at the bathhouse with their poor memories wiped XD
► Any questions can be directed to the OOC!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back