• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Katya

I'm a scaled monster that urinates rainbows
A Random Sort of Patched together Concept:
Is anyone interested?

THE STORY CONCEPTS :

• The last rose of Cintra.Has blood upon her thorns.A forgotten tale of Elder Blood. And all past futures reborn. The legacy of Geralt lives on through an Academy that raises and dispurses witchers to protect the royals of Cintra and their allies. Tragedy strikes as the academy are overthrown by radicals who murder countless children in the name of extinguishing all Witchers from society. Although many were slaughtered or, worse, forced into slavery to fight alongside their nemesis. This journey begins at the slaughter of the academy. Those who survive are lead by an enchantress ( an NPC character) who aids you to a country village. Unfortunately, she was poisoned and killed in her sleep, and so you've lost your protection, and are now at a complete loss; your only chance is to band together as a team and survive, which may have its hiccups all being between the ages of twelve and fourteen.

• The enchantress was trying to get you and your fellow students to the mountains of Tuatha Dé Danann. This is where your character's journey begins.

THE CHARACTER CONCEPTS:

• Witchers can be any sex.
  • There will be around five. Fingers crossed.
  • The journey will start with the discovery that the enchantress is dead.
  • This will set off the events of the witcher children trying to survive.
  • I may throw wrenches into their plans.
  • All they know is that they are not safe and must get to their destination. Their only hope is to travel to the closest town where they can lie low.

TIMELINE CONCEPTS

• This role play may have large jumps in time.
  • Goal length of this story lasting about three months on average. I like to be realistic and set a goal. It helps drive the story. Time skips every two weeks work?
  • Feel free to input thoughts. This is not a sealed deal.
  • This is a starting point. If anyone has any other ideas just let me know.

THE LITERACY CONCEPTS:

• I will expect an average of a high school understanding of English. Grade 10 and up. It's or fun and I don't expect this to be academic writing. Just no slang and try to remain true to spell check and editing. Thank you! <3 Post length will always vary and I'm understanding to that. I would ask for something at least four sentences in length.

Last edited:
This is just a jumping-off point. There is also taking this concept and turning it into a game of sorts. Where an ordinary person is transported to an unordinary world and scenario. There is still that spin as a possibility. Give me input. Anyone who has shown interest in role-playing with me before, feel free to add input here too.

I'm so apologetic I'm still getting used to manuvering this site.

How much knowledge of the Witcher world is necessary? I like the concept and have been thinking of getting into the show so this might be a good excuse

How much knowledge of the Witcher world is necessary? I like the concept and have been thinking of getting into the show so this might be a good excuse
Oh, not much at all =) I'm someone who does an obsessive amount of research so I can communicate the concept and people can experience the world without doing the research.
I just wanted to get the dimentional feel of that. Both the series and the books are VERY similar. Just some minor things changed and time lines of how it's presented a bit different. But the same feel. Thank you for such a great question! A lot of role plays expect you to have a wealth of knowledge on the fandom but for this, no worries! But ;) its good to watch the series anyway just to get a feel for the universe and some of the basic content.

Profiles are simple to start.

Give me an image. Real life prefered but realistic art can be a back up. Give an age. Knowledge and skill with magic and agility for fighting. What are some strong values and morals. Driving goal in life.

A general blurb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back